feeling frustrated

cutiegirl11

Reaction score
Me and my partner have been trying for a baby with no success so we have saved up some money for some privitate help.in November I went to this private clinic they said go to my gp and some some test done,so I did it took awhile cause my gp was complaining to why the private hospital didn't do it but I explained that I don't have the money to do the test privatly as its expensive only another for the treatment.

so yesterday I got a letter 1 day before my hospital appointment saying that my go need to sign this.I was at work and couldn't leave work early.so I rang my doctor and they said they are fully booked till the 12th march but I can try ring up friday morning early.as they do appointment on the day were you an phone up early and get a appointment that day.I have work on friday and I work with children and we are on a trip friday.I don't know if to phone in sick at work or just wait till 12th march.I did phone in sick 2 weeks ago at work.really don't know what to do I feel like every time so me think goes wrong and the help I need to be pregnant get set back.I was so upset yesterday finding out that I have to to wait that long

Hi Cutiegirl11

Sorry to hear your GP is being unhelpful. Could you not take the form into the reception as most GP's close for a couple of hours in the afternoon to complete admin?? They could call you when its signed and you could pop and collect it after work? Or does your GP need to see you?

I know it feels like its one thing after another in your way, but you have been trying for this long, 3 weeks will fly by

Wishing you luck xxx

thanks my gp have requested to see me before she sign it.its so annoying just feed up of the long waiting

Well that sucks! I would call your GP every morning to see if they have an appointment for that day - perseverence is key!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->