feeling horrible in the morning

MrsT&Ben

Reaction score
I've only know I'm pregnant for about a week and the mornings are so hard!
I go back to work tomorrow and have to start getting up at 6 am. It's currently taking me a good hour to feel like doing anything. But I won't have chance to sit about feeling sorry for myself. I feel really sorry for my boy as I just can't bring myself to do anything at the moment other that sit and slowly eat toast :(
Any tips for helping me feel more alive first thing in the morning? bored of feeling crap!

Just wanted to say you're not alone, I'm 18 weeks and still the mornings are the hardest time for me and if I have to wake up earlier than I would naturally it's much harder. It's the only time I'm sick, it's the time I can't eat and I just feel low. I've just sort of had to power through it, I have very early starts when I work too and I can't eat before I'm sick in the morning. As soon as I can eat though I make sure to eat plenty and often to boost my sugar levels back up, I'm also convined that drinking lots of water every day really keeps me going. And if you can get enough sleep, if I don't have enough sleep it's horrendous, pregnancy takes you over in a way and it will just put you back to sleep if you need it :haha:
Wish I had more advice!
:hugs: I hope it gets better for you earlier than it has for me. X

I wish I had an answer. :-/ The mornings suck for me too. I basically feel like total death for about an hour or two after waking, and then continue feeling like sickly death the rest of the day.

I'm totally impressed you make an effort to get up at 6am. My son is up at 6am, but I've had my husband home the past few weeks from school so he's been helping me...which means I only crawl out of bed around 9am or so (still feeling like sickly death).

Wish I had a better response...all I got is, "I hear you, sistah."

I jave no answers but I know how it feels :( I have no energy wjat so ever on a morning I have no morning sickness but just dont feel like eating and same with my little boy hes 2 soon and I feel so bad on a morning when he is full of energy and just wants to play and all I want to do is sleep :( iv read that you get some energy back about 15 week! Lets just hope its true!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->