Feeling hungover without having the fun drinks last night!

ReadynWaiting

Mom to DS & DD, ttc #3
Reaction score
I am around 6.5 weeks (d and c at the end of aug and not sure when I ov'd) and have been waiting for the full blown nausea to hit like it seems everyone else around this time has. I really just feel hungover-headaches, waves of nausea, burning eyes and exhausted, just bleuch!
Anyone else feeling this way?

I have to add I am extremely nervous as this is my 4th pg since last Dec. The 2 mmc I had subtle symptoms that never progressed.

Absolutely. Also, all the fun of period cramps without the expiration date of a week. :wacko: Today was better nausea-wise. A couple days last week I was almost symptom free, which freaked me out.

Here's hoping both our beans grow healthy and strong!

Lol this is exactly how i describe morning sickness to one of my younger sisters. I wake up extremely nauseated, throw up, feel 5 minutes of relief then spend the rest of the day hung over. Its awful!

I'm so sorry for your losses. :hugs: You have described my symptoms perfectly. I feel dreadful and we aren't telling anyone until 12 weeks. I don't know how I'm going to make it!

We aren't telling anyone until at least I have my first scan (11 days). I am super close with my sister and mom but haven't told them because my last mmc I was rushed to the hospital (hemmouraged) and I don't want to worry them.
Today I am feeling less "hung" but it's still early yet. I remember hoping for full blown ms with dd and then was kicking myself from wk 8 to 14 cuz I felt like total crap. With ds I had very little until closer to 12 wks so who knows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->