Feeling hungover

zoe2010

Reaction score
Hey ladies! I just got my BFP two days ago! I'm so excited to be posting here :)
So far my symptoms have been slightly sore boobs and very gassy, but this morning I woke up feeling hungover and have a very annoying headache that won't go away. Is this normal? And what I can I safely take to help get rid of it??

Hiya congratulations!!! It is normal. It does feel abit like a hangover as you are tired and feeling queasy. Id ring the pharmacy and ask about 4 head sticks and paracetamol. Not sure if thats ok in the first trimester. Obviously drink plenty of water and get rest if you can. It can be abit miserable in the first few weeks. Hope you feel better soon x

I've felt hungover everyday for the last 2 weeks. I'm currently 8 weeks!

I felt hungover every day for weeks, it's part of the sickness i'm afraid! Make sure you keep well hydrated and rested to help ease it. Not sure about paracetamol in first tri but even not pregnant you won't be able to take it for more than a few days really

i forgot to mention that eating small meals/snacks throughout the day really helps!

Thanks ladies! I've been drinking a lot of water and I did pop a Tylenol this morning because the headache was not going away :-/ I hope that's ok

I had a headache w my daughter for 9 months LoL maybe it's a girl?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->