Feeling hungry when I've just eaten?

J

JayleighAnn

When I'm eating, I'm getting very full very quickly, but then 10mins after I feel as if I haven't eaten. I don't eat very fast so it surely cant be that I'm filling myself up too quickly?

Anyone else feeling this?

I am an all round pig anyway!! I do find that i need to eat less, but at more intervals if that makes sence

I'll try it, just feels really weird though cause I try to stick to my 3 meals a day but I cant now lol

Just follow your body. If it wants to pick at food all day, pick at food all day.

Just follow your body. If it wants to pick at food all day, pick at food all day.

My mum keeps telling "you'll put on too much weight if you just graze all day, pregnant or not pregnant you don't need to eat too much"

Anyone would think it's her food I'm eating the way she goes on lol

Well, just because you need to eat all day doesn't mean you'll put on weight. Just make healthy choices!

toriaaas right.. no need to gain weight when grazing!! i did but i made wrong choices!

Fruit, crackers etc would be the smart move........ lol

im finding this too....and if i dont eat i start feeling real sick again...so almost need to keep eating xx

Filling up on healthy food is alot better than being empty after eating a slice of cake :rofl:

I am just eating little and often although I am finding it hard to find anything I fancy to eat

Im the same, dinners are out of the window so i eat litle and often.
I feel like a pig but trying to make the best choices lol.

I have replaced my 3 meals a day with six smaller snack size meals ,it stops me feeling sick and that hunger goes away.

I love nibbling on olives,soups,fruit,anchovies(I cant get enough of them!)and just try to eat healthier.
It easy this time because I have gone off all takeout food,sweets etc

Last two pregnancies I craved stodge all the time!

I had the same thing.... At first I gave into my cravings but then I tried to snack on salads and healthy things as I noticed that my clothe were getting tight at only 8 weeks.....But its soooo hard with all the hormones....isnt it girls? lol:happydance:

i used to be permanently hungry in my first tri no matter what...and from 6th week onwards i used to vomit a lot as well......

i was mega hungry at first but now i just cant eat!!! xxxx

It's calmed down a bit now, I'v been ok today and yesterday

Generally I feel full after a few mouthfuls of a meal but need to eat little things all day otherwise I feel sick or like I want to eat my own arm

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->