Feeling Irritated w/ Husband

cnote

Reaction score
My husband is the nicest guy ever and he's smokin' hot, but I just feel so irritated and grumpy when he's around. When he's gone, I feel so much better! Sometimes I even think, I'm so lucky, this pregnancy is going great! Then he gets home and kissing him makes me feel sick, and the sound of his voice is like nails on a chalkboard. I've started to say mean things to him and I'm basically grumpy every night. I feel like a huge b**ch! It was NOT like this before I got pregnant. Anyone else going through this? What to do?

hahahha sorry this made me giggle because im feeling the same!

He annoys me so much now that im pregnant, i think its the hormones and i told him not to take my mean comments serious. He likes to eat before bed, so really annoys me that i have to work all day and cook supper and an other meal before bed. Also cook his lunch and prep his breakfast. Im exhausted and he doesnt care, just expects his food.

The other day he kept saying that i used him and now that im pregnant, i dont need him... made me so angry. I told him he is free to go to other woman if thats whats important for him.

I HATED OH during my first and about half of my second trimesters! Every single thing bothered me. I didn't want to be touched or talked to or looked at haha. It's pretty common and it does go away. Until you have a newborn and then it comes back for a bit haha.

Cant stand him. He was flossing his teeth lastnight while I was brushing mine, I had to leave lol. Everything he does touches my last nerve..then while im going on with my senseless anger against him, the look he gives me even enrages me... Im just grumpy and pregnant..i apologize when i have a down moment lol

Well good to know I'm not alone in this camp! I feel exactly that way, like everything he does, even his facial expressions make me want to scream "stop that! stop doing that thing you're doing aagggh!!!" and I just want to be alone. I'll go in the bedroom to be alone and then 10 minutes later he's like "whatcha doing? hey guess what, blah blah blah" and I feel like screaming!

I hope it goes away, and I hope I'm nice enough in the 2nd trimester to make up for the possible return of this evil me when the baby comes...

@ Golden - tell him to make his own damn dinner! Or put a plate in the fridge and let him heat it up himself...geez, if it weren't for us these guys would starve.

@ May - me too exactly! Reading that makes me feel so much better, thank you...lol

When sil was pregnant, my brother was like im scared to breath beside her hahhahaha he snores so when he wakes p in the morning, he would find sil staring at him so angry lol that time i found it hilarious.... now im the angry bird.

I threw out the carrots yesterday because im afraid i may kill him while he is eating his carrots hihihihih

I wonder when will this anger end.... i have like zero sex drive on top of being angry.

Yep, been there. Not so much just now but in previous pregnancies. The reason I took a test when I did this time was because DH was SOOO ANNOYING but I knew he hadn't actually done anything. Nicest man you can imagine but in early pregnancy he irritates me so much!

GoldenRatio, sounds like your OH is actually annoying though! Expecting you to cook and extra meal for him before bed and accusing you of using him to get pregnant?! Totally out of order.

Yep, been there. Not so much just now but in previous pregnancies. The reason I took a test when I did this time was because DH was SOOO ANNOYING but I knew he hadn't actually done anything. Nicest man you can imagine but in early pregnancy he irritates me so much!

GoldenRatio, sounds like your OH is actually annoying though! Expecting you to cook and extra meal for him before bed and accusing you of using him to get pregnant?! Totally out of order.

I know i must have spoiled him before pregnancy, i cook whenever he asks because when we first got married he was so skinny and i wanted him to gain weight. hehe now i regret.

Haha this was me with dd#1! I hated my husband, even his body wash and cologne made me want to gag. He stayed farrrrrrrr away from me. I was such a bitch!!! He still talks about it lol

GoldenRatio, I agree with the others - he shouldn't be saying those things to you. Tell him if you were going to use someone just for their genes, he definitely wouldn't have been your first pick!

I hope the bitchiness goes away, it helps to know it's common. It's just so hard. My guy is a talker and goes on these long winded tangents and also sings and plays a whistle and the whole time I'm literally screaming in my head. And I think he can tell.

I was just going to create a thread about this very same topic and I found this. Before I got pregnant, I could not keep my hands off my husband. He is so hot and so sweet. And on top of that, we are newlyweds so def still in the honeymoon phase. ALL of a sudden in the first tri, I am SOO ANNOYED. Not with anything he does specifically, because he's still amazing, but like...his breath suddenly makes me run for the toilet. I hate his cologne, his deoderant, I hate the way he cooks himself a meal and stinks up the ENTIRE house. I hate how he rolls over at night to be face to face and then breathes on me. AHHHHH - I never thought any of this before. I am just praying it goes away!!

I'm soooo glad I'm not the only one!!!! Phew!!!
I actually can't bare my oh atm. Everything he does grates on me.
He tried to compare his bowel movements to my all day feeling of morning sickness! I mean wtf!
I don't wanna be near him let alone touch him. Luckily we don't live together yet cos I've just had 3 days of pure bliss without him haha.

No, you're not alone! It was a relief for me too. Apparently it's a thing. I hope it goes away too!

@ els - I also hate sleeping face to face because of the breathing thing! I wonder why there are no inventions that address this.

I am the same way! I was with my last pregnancy too. I feel irritated with him all the time, and I don't want him to get anywhere near me, let alone touch me! When we are with friends/family, the sound of him talking to them is so grating I want to scream (mine is also quite long winded and chatty, cnote)! I do remember it clearing up by 16 weeks or so last time! So hopefully it will again.

And whoever said it comes back for the newborn stage is very correct! Hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"