Feeling kicks and movements at 12 weeks.

Suggerhoney

♡Praying for a miracle rainbow baby at 43♡
Reaction score
Hi ladies so going by my last scan at 9+1 I am 12 weeks today. But since i hit 11 weeks I started feeling movements.
I started feeling things around 10 weeks that felt like little pops or like popcorn popping. But I just put it down to gas.:confused:

Then I hit 11 weeks and it felt more like a little fish moving around or llike flutters. And the last few days I've been feeling kicks. U can also feel it from the outside if u put ure hand on my tummy.
But I feel like it's way to early to be feeling proper kicks because that is what I'm feeling and no it's not gas. Its definitely baby because I'm feeling it more and more.
At first it was just at night if I was chilling out watching TV. But now it's all day. It's not constant but it happens all throughout the day.

My dating scan is on Tuesday I will be 13 weeks.

I really thought i was going mad at first because with my DD I didn't feel her until about 20 weeks. Mind u with her i did have a anterior placenta so that cushioned all her movements. Cant remember when I felt DS but think I was around 15 weeks.
Anyone else feeling kicks at 12 weeks?
Theres a chance I may be a few days extra so that wud explain alot but we shall see at my next scan

Its possible hun, I felt movements at 14 weeks with my second so to feel movements earlier than that on your 3rd or more I guess it's normal! I know babys only small but if it's close enough to the wall of your uterus you cam probably feel the movements

Its such a lovely feeling.
Be interesting to see what they say on Tuesday. And what due date i get.
It's the 15th October at the moment. It was the 17th at my 7+1 scan but then it changed to to the 15th at my 9 weeks and 1 day scan so was put forward 2 days. So for now it's the 15th October but that cud change again on Tuesday lol

I get my proper date on Tuesday so exciting but I'm scared because I'm 39 and am having the extra long scan and blood test to check for chromosome adnormiltys. Just praying baby is healthy [-o<

I'm sure your fine hun my good friend had a baby at 39 and she said it was the most easiest pregnancy she had out of her 3 kiddies, no issues during pregnancy or anything! I wish the same for you :)

I'm sure your fine hun my good friend had a baby at 39 and she said it was the most easiest pregnancy she had out of her 3 kiddies, no issues during pregnancy or anything! I wish the same for you :)

Thanks sweet. Sadly I've had a little bit of spotting here and there the last few days so I'm really worried.
I had an emergency scan on wed and they said baby is fine but had the slight blood in mukas again last night. Was Normal mukas with red streaks in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->