Feeling Like a Porker Now!!!

Seraphim

Amazing Baby Girl
Reaction score
Yup, I'm starting to feel like a porker! :rofl:

Not because I've been stuffing my face though! I'm still about 8lbs under my pre-BFP weight.

I don't think I look pregnant to anyone else really, but I do look like I ate all the pies :rofl:

Anyone else in this weird limbo?

oh yeah. I am still 3lbs under pre-bfp. I am battleing M/S so it isnt easy to gain weight but I have to eat every 1.5 - 2 hours. My husband makes fun of me but if I dont eat that makes the nausea way worse.

I am just at that stage where i have a noticable belly, but possible not recognised as pregnant :( i look like i have just eaten waaaay too much. I have seen people look and i can tell they think im pregnant, but dare not ask, i cant wait until its more obv.

I'm still at the same weight - which I'm glad for. But my tummy does stick out a bit more.

I'm still 4 pounds under my BFP weight but like the rest of you my tummy is majorly bloated most of the time, it's like all the fluids are gathering there lol.

when i went for my scan last week, i was 4lbs lighter than when i first got my bfp!

i do a little bulge tho.

I've gained some weight, My thighs are bigger and my but! I don't look pregnant yet, can't wait to have a bump! But I need to start exercising again and eat more healthy...

im 37 weeks and im like a big ballon lol got 2 weeks left on thursday ill be 38 then lol god its going quick wen u get the last stage it will definatly go slow like it has got to me but it seems quick but its not lol gd luck to mums 2 be

Ive lost a stone due to m/s and none of it has gone from my belly..im just looking bloated rather than pg yet..cant wait to get a proper bump!! xx

Yup, am looking like all big and bloated :-(

feeling like a porker... I have to be a bridesmaid in 2 weeks and I went to have the dress fitted. After putting on the dress the ladies were like oh, when are you due. I was like OMG you can tell that much. Trying to keep it a secret but apparently my tummy will be announcing at the wedding. I am still 3lbs lower then my pre-BFP weight. I am pretty sure I should not be this big already.

I lost weight with having bad m/s but loads have gone back on, but seriously think its just water in/around my belly because only area that has actually changed.

People are saying I already look 5 mths pregnant *lol* Im at my starting weight (but I still had 25 lbs on me from my 15 mth old)

I've put on 10lbs in 13 weeks... mainly because I have done nothing but eat because of the nausea...I'm going back to healthy eatng now to see if I can stablise it otherwise I am going to be one big heffer!

I've put on 10lbs in 13 weeks... mainly because I have done nothing but eat because of the nausea...I'm going back to healthy eatng now to see if I can stablise it otherwise I am going to be one big heffer!

Me too! Hope it doesn't keep going at this rate or i will be BIG!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->