Feeling like I have let people down

Bear_84

Reaction score
Hello all, I'm just reaching out as I don't know how to feel. I am going through a missed miscarriage and I have been bleeding on and off for a week after been admitted to hospital to have the what was causing the pain removed with tweezers (sorry tmi). I was in shock and empty but everytime I bleed more i just breakdown. I'm one of the first of my friends to TTC and none understand. I feel like a failure and that I have let everyone down. I feel like to my friends I'm the one that miscarryed. I understand it's not my fault but I can't shake the feeling. My heart feels for each and everyone of you that has had to deal with this. It's a scary and upsetting time. Any advice on how to cope is so welcome. ❤️

I'm sorry for your loss. It's hard when you are the first in your group to experience a loss. The sad news is that you will probably watch someone else go through this, but it will give you the opportunity to be to someone what no one was for you. I hope you heal soon. It's such a painful time. :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->