Feeling like I'm the only one who doesn't have a baby

Oh Kstan!! 4! although your wedding day will be perfect and I think once your champagne goes to your head you wont worry about them, just enjoy being able to get drunk lol. Because you wont be able to drink for a while soon!! PMA!!!
Hope your ok today.

Hi to all you other ladies. Lou - I am testing Sunday too. So sorry to hear about your loss. I understand how you must feel and wishing you luck on Sunday. I am a fellow essexer too!
x

Ah Kstan - your wedding day will be the best day of your life I am sure - you won't even think about the pregnant ladies come the day and yes I agree with stardust - drink lots of champagne while you can!!

Kstan, the best thing about getting married (well there are a lot of best things) but one of the best things is that you are totally and completely the center of attention that day by all the people who love you. Try to bask in that love. Try to pay attention to your wonderful mate, your family, your dress, the food, flowers and setting. Don't let your eyes roam to the pregnant women. This day is NOT their day, it is your day. The other nice thing about it being your wedding is that if you find yourself talking to one of them and you get sad, you can quickly excuse yourself and not look rude. Everyone will want to talk to you, so it is perfectly acceptable not to spend much time with them, if any at all.

I'm wishing you the loveliest of days and beyond!

Yep, i feel like this too, more so at the mo seems like all my cousins who are in a relationship are pregnant or have babies :( 1 cousin's due next week but obv she could have him anyday, my OH's sister's due her baby in 2 months :( seems like most of the people i went to school with either have babies or are pregnant. I know i'm only 22 and i've loads of time to concieve, i just feel like it's never going to happen again :( plus what make's it harder is non of my cousin's have had any m/cs (we've had 2 :()and my OH's sister altho there baby was planned it only took them 3 months to conceive :(

Ar ladies, I only just read yr replies - how sweet. Thankyou. Put a smile on my face - just what I needed!!! x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->