Feeling low today

Lizzie Lou

Reaction score
We still have over a week until our 2nd scan to see if there is any growth in the sac or whether we've had another miscarriage and I'm just feeling really down about it today :sad1: I know I need to stay positive and have been doing really well but when I'm not feeling really sick or having any major symptoms I start to panick!

Sorry - random pointless post but just needed to get that off my chest!

awww hun :hugs: its not pointless post i know how u feel with the worrying...im still having symptoms but i aint got my 12 week scan till 6th nov and i still think is lil reggie growing or am i jus having the symptoms its awful :hugs: do u have any hobbies that could occupy ur mind?? xxxxxxxxx

As mentiond...there are No pointless posts....we worry, it's natural, and we're here to help each other. I'm also nervous, worried and apprehensive about my 1st 12wk scan on thursday. Hoping that my beanie is growing away happily insde me......try an occupy yourself with a hobby or something (easier said than done i know).
x

awww hun :hugs: its not pointless post i know how u feel with the worrying...im still having symptoms but i aint got my 12 week scan till 6th nov and i still think is lil reggie growing or am i jus having the symptoms its awful :hugs: do u have any hobbies that could occupy ur mind?? xxxxxxxxx

Thanks angel! Yeah I have 3 horses to keep me busy so really I have no excuse to let my mind wonder. The Dr said it's all down to nature and we can't control it however much we'd like to and I've been trying to just think that what will be will be but some days it's harder than others. Hope everything goes well for you! :hug:

Im not far behind you, got my 1st scan on 11th nov and the wait is so worrying. Its like im in 2WW again symptom spotting.

LizzieLou, Try not to worry. I KNOW it is easier said than done. My recent posts about my scan on Friday and the bleeding I had definitely show I am a worrier myself! Please know that we are all here to support you and send you prayers. I have to say I really do feel for those of you abroad who have to wait until 12 weeks for your first scan. And about symptoms, remember some people are the *lucky* ones who don't experience them! You are in my thoughts. JM

aww lizzie im gona come join u!! i loove horses!!!! hehe be there soon lmao!!!

its awful counting down the days isnt it classyburd!!! xxxxxxx

Thanks everyone - you're all great!! I feel a bit better already :hugs:

I was just thinking...how on earth did they cope before scans were invented - it can't be that long ago as my mum didn't have one with me and I'm 29!

angel - lol if you're handy with a pitch fork or clippers you are welcome anytime!!

Aww hun i know its a stressful wait...just keep on chatting on here and hopefully the time will fly by xxxxxx

fingers crossed that this is the sticky one!.....:hugs:

Thanks everyone! Quick update on my low mood - it was majorly lifted by horendously sore left bb earlier :rofl: But am now concerned that it's gone away again and that I feel like eating again today ...argghhh!!! Here's hoping I feel gross again tomorrow lol!! xxx

Its only natural to worry, I hope the week goes quickly for you and that your scan soon comes round and gives you the answers you are hoping for. Wishing you all the best x

hi lizzie lou, i know how you feel i had this horrible wait in aug and im in it again now, waiting for wednesday for early scan to. hoping we are both fine xx

p.s how many weeks are you preg?

I know exactly how you feel darling. During this pregnancy, my symptoms have been so up and down. I lost my symptoms for nearly a week and had a scan at 6 wks 4 dys and saw LO heartbeat and everything!

I am now 9 weeks and have my first midwifes appointment tomorrow. My heartburn has gone, nausea has disappeared and now have backache and slight stomach ache. My mind is in overdrive. The lady who scanned me said that symptoms can come and go because we get ourselves so worked up. After my scan, I had my first retch 3 days later :happydance:

I am sure all will be okay xxx

LizzieLou,
I hope everything goes well for you (((hugs)))
With my first two pregnancies(both boys)I had no symptons and had great pregnancies.
So no symptons doesn't always mean bad news.
My DR told me that some women cope with the rush of hormones better than others.

I understand you being nervous,I have my 12 week scan on Thursday and I am terrified after we had a scare at 6 weeks.

Lots of hugs to you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->