Feeling lowest i ever have

lily24

Reaction score
Feeling so down these past few days :( Im hopeing its just the bad weather and being stuck in the house but i think its more..

My weight is really getting me down. I look at pics before i had Jack of me on holiday and think 'Why didnt i enjoy my body more back then' I would do anything to have it back!
Sounds so vain and ungreatful that i have a beautiful son but i just dont feel me anymore when i look in the mirron my stomach makes me SICK!! Horrible strech marks and sagging skin, i know i will never get rid of it :cry:

Lots of friends look so good and i just feel horrible. I dont make an effort in getting my hair, nails ect done anymore. Wear the first thing the pops out my wardrobe and generally feel when im out i am the most horrid thing people have set eyes on :cry:

Just wanted to get all that out! I know there will be someone else feeling this way thats why i like it here :happydance:

Cant talk to OH, he just says 'Look at what we got' (Jack) and yes this is true, but i want Jack AND a nice flat tummy :hissy::hissy: And why would he want to have a partner who hates herself and he probebly hates looking at?! So pathetic i know, but scared he will go looking for a pretty lady :( Got to go the the HV to get Jack weighted today and dont even feel up to showing my face in public :(

hunni im with u, I would do anything for my old body back yet i moaned all the time then... :hugs:

maybe keep this thread as a journal and monitor how you feel and everything. Ive done well with what I have lost yes, but now im at the feeling of whats the point and I cant do anymore...!! I need to snap out of that!!

:hugs: rant all you want I will listen xxxx

:hugs: hugs hun...like leeds sed really....n i do agree we take our body for grantid.
id kill for the figure i had a few years ago yet i thought i was soo fat! hope u feel bit better soon hun xx

Well.. Just back from Macd's, decided to treat myself for lunch and it was goood! :happydance: Cheered me up for like 10 seconds, until i looked at my gut again :hissy::

Thanks Kerry, might start a journal. Could be theraputic :cry:

thats the problem with food isnt it.... you think "oh well it will cheer me up" but then afterwards you think "why the hell did I just do that??"

Im starting afresh from friday (getting weighed again thursday evening) if you want me to motivate you Ill come back to this thread and hound you.... hehe!!!

Cos believe me food feels good when u eat it but it feels so much better saying no to it and making healthy food choices and seeing the scales go down :)

I never eat MacD's it really was a one off! I have been following SW since January this year. Just buying the mags and following online and its been great.

Im not a very big junk food eater anyways thats why i feel so p##sed off when i dont see any weight dropping off my belly!!!

I think its because i have stopped going to the gym i feel like a whale so going to start going running at night again and i think ill feel better then :dohh:

Same to you Kerry, i will be following ur journal an hounding u if need be :blush:

snap... Im doing sw to... and Im the same really think excercise is a must!! Feel free to hound me anytime :):)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->