Feeling massive and uncomfortable already!

Dollybird

Mother of a beautiful boy
Reaction score
Hey all. Well this pregnancy has been so different to my first.. Much rougher... The sickness, the food aversions, the tiredness, all much more extreme than with my son. But the most surprising thing is how big and uncomfy I feel already! I'm only 17 weeks tomorrow and already have a hefty sized bump. It feels uncomfy a lot and last night at the cinema I struggled to sit comfortably. I can't remember feeling like this till much further on with my son. Anyone else?

I am the same. I feel like my body is full now and there can't possibly be any more room, I feel stiff, sore, knackered, sick. Thinking I am only half way through terrifies me on how my body is actually going to cope with even more weight. x

I felt this way at 17 weeks and it has only gotten worse! Usually in the morning I'm fine with sitting, but by the evening I have to sit at an incline or lay in bed! I even eat dinner in bed now. I can't sit on the couch and watch TV with the hubbs, it's too uncomfortable.

Yep! I have been extra everything this time too! Extra sick, extra tired, extra Moody and emotional, and I have been having severe pelvic pain this time too that started at 14 weeks! Except I am just looking fat these days LOL I don't have a very noticeable bump right now, just look like I have been eating at buffets days everyday haha

Omg I was just going to post something very similar to this! I feel for you, I'm at the same weeks as you lol. I'm having a terrible time getting comfortable at night when I go to lay down. I ache all day in my back and have been cramping a lot. This is my first pregnancy and it's been a rollercoaster of aches and pains from the beginning. It always has me worried I had a 3D ultrasound done last Sunday and found out I'm having a boy...a hyper boy LOL, so I wonder if that's my cramping or if its round ligament pain or both.

Have you had any other symptoms? I have had other symptoms and it both makes me laugh and cry when they say that you feel so much better in your second trimester...well I'm waiting LOL. I hope you feel better soon hon, sending hugs :hugs:

Yep I feel the same, come the evening I feel massive and everything aches. It was nothing like this in my first pregnancy, didn't feel this big until at least 26 weeks.

I feel slightly ridiculous for moaning already!!!

Aw I'm glad I'm not the only one! I mistakenly thought second pregnancy would be easier than the first -- kinda like a case of been there done that, but I was so wrong! .
Xxx

Can relate, I got to 20 weeks and felt massive. I am still quite active and bump isn't getting in the way, but my biggest problem is the almost constant need to pee and like a race horse lol!!

Can so relate. I tend to moan everyday and night how uncomfortable i am. I feek so huge, i honestly look like im 40 weeks already. Also im sick of the constant aching and being bloated after having a drink! Roll on due date! :)

I feel that every few weeks there comes a post like this... And I always post! Lol. Had to check to see if I had already as I hadn't been on as much lately. But yes, I feel so uncomfortable too. Right there with you ladies. Second time around has made me bigger sooner and I'm so ready to be done. While I was happy to be at the halfway mark, now that it has passed, it yet again feels like forever until mid February. I'm starting to get really bad hip pain at night and that's with the best maternity pillow I could find. Sleep is just impossible between getting up to pee and body aches.It is misery. Not that I'll sleep when the baby is born either but at least the two hours here and there can be on my stomach or back again with no huge belly bump. Oh and there's lots of caffeine and wine then too!:winkwink: But seriously, this pregnancy has been so much worse than my first from the beginning to now and I can't wait for it to be over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->