Feeling meh today - Forgot what it's like to not feel meh

whatwillbex

Reaction score
I hate feeling like this. I don't mind feeling nauseous if I can just be sick and then feel better afterwards. Get it out of the way.
This feeling all the time is yuk! Don't know if I'm hungry, tired, full up. My tastes feels a bit like when you have got a cold.
Every time I go to the toilet I have a mini panic attack scared what I will find and I'm also feeling constipated :blush:.
Just feeling blah and being an hormonal mess.
I have a warm bath in the evening that seems to help a little. Any one got any tips they want to share to help drag me through this first trimester...I'm struggling! :haha: :-({|=

I don't really have any tips but I wanted to say that I'm right there with ya lol. I'm always uncomfortable in some way. Cramping, bloat, nausea, gas... just meh altogether. I'm counting down the days til the second trimester and I must say that it seems like it is taking forever... :(

I have felt pretty bleh this pregnancy, but noticed yesterday and today I am finally feeling much more normal!! It's been great, so I hope it continues. All I could do was sit around at any chance I could! Small frequent meals and snacks. Sitting around didn't make me feel better.. but it was about all I could bring myself to do sometimes :haha: hopefully in the coming weeks you will feel more normal too!

Hi thanks I will look forward to 14 weeks :haha: :sick: seems so far away.
I bought some seabands today they are sort of working not 100% but feels like I'm doing something. Fresh air also def helps. :thumbup:

My only advice is to take it a day at a time. I feel like crap most days. Last pregnancy I felt this way until about 15/16 weeks and then it slowly got better

Agree with you. If I think ahead I seem to panic and feel worse. I just can't remember having it all day with DD. Keep telling myself it's not forever, it's not forever...
Thanks glad I'm not alone x

So this is the 6th day I have felt like this from as soon as I wake to when I go to bed. I'm sick about 3 times a day and just constantly feeling like I've got a hangover. Everything tastes weird and struggling to keep down food even though I do it's a lot of mind over matter.
It's really depressing Just want an hour restbite from feeling meh. I'm hungry but cant face eating at the same time. So tired.
Just want to check this is morning sickness?

So this is the 6th day I have felt like this from as soon as I wake to when I go to bed. I'm sick about 3 times a day and just constantly feeling like I've got a hangover. Everything tastes weird and struggling to keep down food even though I do it's a lot of mind over matter.
It's really depressing Just want an hour restbite from feeling meh. I'm hungry but cant face eating at the same time. So tired.
Just want to check this is morning sickness?

Right there with you whatwillbe... Sounds like a bad case of ms to me. I'm 10 weeks today and things have been awful from about week 8. Feel sick all day like you... i actually keep staying in bed dreading what's to happen when i get up lol :dohh:... Struggling to keep down even water on some days. The advice to take it one day at a time totally makes sense but i just can't wait for this phase to be over!!

I stay in bed too :haha: makes me not want to get up :sleep:.
I think I have found something which helps me a little and its marmite on toast. I recommend it. It contains vit B6 which I think helps nausea. Its not got rid of it but seems to help. I was that desperate I had a spoonful :haha: I am a marmite lover which helps!

I'm a marmite lover too and ordered tons of it after reading other pg moms had loved it... sadly i only ate it on the first day and nowadays just looking at the box makes me gag :sick:
I know they keep saying the baby's nutritional needs are low right now and just eat whatever you can during ms but at this rate my baby will look and smell like lemons i feel lol...

I'm sure the gag factor will at some point hit with the Marmite the rate I'm going. I red your post then thought lemons and I cut one up and sucked on it.
Was so weird but weirdly nice and woke up my senses. :haha:
Was so nice to taste something that hit the spot. Ahhh. I'm sure I'll gag if I do it tomorrow haha x

Haha i can still stand the smell but the lemons haven't actually prevented me from throwing up today... the mf said just get the drip if you can't keep anything down and i can't blv i'm saying this but it sounds the least nauseating option at the moment lol!

I know I'm desperate. I don't do being unwell very well. You are ahead off me, your so lucky! :haha:

I can imagine how daunting it seems but ms hits everyone differently and fx you might actually be better next week! I felt nothing until week 8 but the last 2.5 weeks have been absolute hell... i read that week 9 is supposed to be the worst but so far 10 has been worse for me... who knows when it will actually end!?!

So every day now with out fail I have been sick 4 times throughout the day for a week and a bit. With constant nausea from when I wake to bedtime. I want to eat but I don't as it doesn't stay down and doesn't taste nice.
I really want to call the dr but fear I will just be told to eat ginger biscuits (gag) just not functioning. I have my first scan tomorrow, wouldn't be surprised if there was a 100 babies in there I feel that bad.:haha:

I've never moaned so much in my life! Sorry ladies x

So every day now with out fail I have been sick 4 times throughout the day for a week and a bit. With constant nausea from when I wake to bedtime. I want to eat but I don't as it doesn't stay down and doesn't taste nice.
I really want to call the dr but fear I will just be told to eat ginger biscuits (gag) just not functioning. I have my first scan tomorrow, wouldn't be surprised if there was a 100 babies in there I feel that bad.:haha:

I've never moaned so much in my life! Sorry ladies x

It's hard but try to eat ... i was throwing up twice a day and not eating anything until i fainted yesterday. Now i'm forcing myself to eat nuts, crackers, whatever, even though it's so hard. Hope you feel better soon.
Gl with the scan and keep us posted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->