Feeling movement all over the place

gigglebox

My husband only makes y sperm
Reaction score
I'm 20 weeks and feeling movement all over my uterus. Last night it was really low, like just above my pubic line and hitting my cervix. It was hard enough to be felt externally. Then at the same time I'm getting the same hard kicks (or punches?) really high up on my right side. Like REALLY high. About 2 inches above my naval, which seems really odd but that's definitely where my fundus is on the right side only. On the left it's right about naval height.

Are these all kicks? Sometimes they happen in close succession or at the same time...can babies punch that hard at this stage?

Anyone else feel this?

Of course my head has entertained the idea of a missed twin really high up since all my ultrasounds have been down really low, but I've had a few ultrasounds and doubt that twins would be missed.

Wanted to add my anatomy scan is next week so I'll hopefully get some insight on this octo-baby.

I am only 16 weeks, but I feel movement one minute on the right, then a minute later wayyyy over on the left and I am like HOW did you get over there so fast !?! It's really strange isn't it :) maybe you will see loads of movent at the scan...

I get this. It's very strange! I assume that sometimes it's actually the arms you can feel punching in a different direction! I've noticed if I curl my legs up when laying on one side, baby always kicks as if in protest!

Mine is really twitchy and all over the place too. I'd say it's pretty likely to be a combination of limb movements and rolling. He/she also still has lots of room to swim around in there too. :)

Same here! Last time I had an US I think it was a punch I felt so it is possible!!

I'll find out tomorrow how he's positioned! I know he's gotta be on my right side but wow, he must also have some strong punches!

I am 17 weeks and I always wondered this too. Except, I usually feel most of my pains/twinges/movement on my left side. It's almost always on my left side. I don't know exactly what they are or if it's just growing pains or actual movement, but it's a strange feeling. Haha

To update, had my antomy scan and all looks good :thumbup: only one baby :haha: and she said he could literally be kicking me anywhere at this point. I guess they still have enough room to slosh around in different positions, and flip upside down. She said it's entirely possible for him to kick me way up high on the right, then turn around and get me in the cervix.

Punches and kicks can be as powerful as one another! With my daughter I was convinced she was kicking me in the ribs it hurt that bad but when we had a 4D scan it turned out she was still breech and it was actually her punching me. It's lovely you're feeling the movements so strongly 😍

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->