• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Feeling nauseas - wishful thinking?!

ILoveShoes

Reaction score
Hi!
I'm back with (another stupid) question...!
I took my last bcp on Monday 13th April. We BD'd on Wednesday 15th April, and then I had my withdrawal bleed from Thursday 16th April - Monday 20th April. We BD'd again on Tuesday 21st and Thursday 23rd April. So far, so good...!
So, the last few mornings when I have been eating my breakfast, I've been feeling really nauseas. It kind of passes over me like a wave, and I feel really, really sick.
In reality, I already know that it's almost impossible that I'm PG. But the illogical part of me is thinking that I should do a test 'just in case!'
What do you ladies think? I'm being really stupid, aren't I?!
Also, today is 1 year since my best friend died, so I'm thinking maybe I should do a test coz it would be amazing if I found out that I was PG today. That sounds even more ridiculous now I've written it down.
:cry:

xxx

So sorry to hear about your friend. I think you shud test though, how many DPO are you? Good luck x

It's certainly possible to get pregnant the first month after BCP but, looking at your dates, it seems unlikely that you would have ovulated yet.

It could just be your body adjusting to coming off the pill (it does mess you up, I had more pregnancy symptoms the first month off the pill than I'm having now!)

A test is unlikely to show up until at least a week post ov anyway, so if you feel the same in a week or so test then.

Fingers crossed for you x

huns also remember coming off bcp CAN give u preg symptoms, annoying i know but it being so close to u coming off them i would have said its this but test hunny it defo possible but jaydee is defo right by the dates u have does seem unlikely u have oved yet...are you temping or using opks as this will help loads in determining ovulation and great for dating purposes xoxoxox

Thanks for replying everyone.
I took a test anyway, and it was negative. I knew it would be! I don't even know why I took it!
xxx

i know how u feel hun, i came off my bc march 25 i had what i thought was my first af on the 9th april, then :witch: arrived again on thurs, also having tummy pains, really bad head ache that makes me feel sleepy it hurts holding my head up and feeling sick most of the morning stops in the afternoon. My friends were saying " i think ur preggers" until i remind them about :witch: i was tempted to test but like u deep down i know there is no point. The thing is i never felt this bad when i had af before.

Good luck keep me posted
:hug: and :dust: to you

Thanks for all your replies everyone.
I bought some OPKs from Asda, but wasn't really sure when to use them. I don't know how far I am into my cycle yet, I've not had my first 'proper' period yet, you see. It's all very confusing, isn't it?!
Should I wait until I have had a period before I start using the OPKs? Also, around what time of the cycle do people normally ov? Thanks.
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hayley1990
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"