Feeling off...

LNWXO

Reaction score
Hiya,
I’m 30 weeks, and I don’t know if I’m just maybe slightly dehydrated or whatever, or maybe it’s the late nights I’ve been having but I am absolutely exhausted, and today I’ve just felt no energy what so ever, I feel weak, feel a bit sicky and I don’t know... I just don’t feel right. My husband thinks maybe I should someone to get checked but I feel silly saying I just don’t feel right lol. Help x

Trust your instincts hun... I just had my baby girl yesterday at 36 weeks and I had a funny feeling all day long that labour was reeeal close! Doesn’t hurt to get checked out if you’re feeling off :flower:

I think you need to get checked hun! It could be dehydration or it could be some underlying infection making you feel shit, you just never know! I hope you and baby are doing well!

I went into labour at 30 weeks with my second, and I also remember feeling off, then the contractions started, so I urge you to see someone as soon as you can x

I would get checked out just to be on the safe side :thumbup:

Trust your instincts hun... I just had my baby girl yesterday at 36 weeks and I had a funny feeling all day long that labour was reeeal close! Doesn’t hurt to get checked out if you’re feeling off :flower:

OMG congratulations! Hope you are both ok❤️

Thanks girls!

I did go up to delivery, and they did all obs and nothing of anything stood out, had a slight temp, slight infection in my urine maybe, and a small trace of blood. But other than that everything was fine. My pulse was through the roof due to my anxiety of being back in the hospital after having a hard time there with my son (more mentally than anything)

They took some bloods and said they’d call me this morning if anything come of them but if they are fine they won’t call, and they would of surely called by now so looks like I’m a ok! Xx

Better to be safe than sorry :hugs: and thank you, we are doing quite well besides little miss’s sugar not being as high as they’d like it, so we’re still in the hospital

Omg hon congratulations I'm so happy for you.

Hi hon I've been feeling the same. I feel so exhausted and drained and my head kills. Mind u the past few days I've been feeling really low and emotional. I've been crying alot so I'm not sure if thats why I feel so drained.
Also been waking up feeling sick at night the past few nights.
Always get checked out if u feel worried hon. Your not waisting anyones time. Pluss u may need ure iron checked you may be anemic hon.

Hi hon I've been feeling the same. I feel so exhausted and drained and my head kills. Mind u the past few days I've been feeling really low and emotional. I've been crying alot so I'm not sure if thats why I feel so drained.
Also been waking up feeling sick at night the past few nights.
Always get checked out if u feel worried hon. Your not waisting anyones time. Pluss u may need ure iron checked you may be anemic hon.

Hiya! I’ve also been emotional too, because I just feel so not myself it’s really taking its toll and yesterday I cried so much :( then I had to go to the delivery ward to get checked because it was late at night and it caused me so much anxiety, which I’m now still feeling :(

I never had a call back from my bloods so I’m guessing they are ok! On the other hand, I had a nap with my toddler today and I woke up feeling pretty refreshed. However for the past hour I’ve started to feel exactly how I did yesterday! Literally out of nowhere, back pain started and some braxton hicks and now I’m absolutely exhausted again?!!! What’s going on :( my first pregnancy was so easy and not like this at all! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->