Feeling out of place in 1st tri....

I've been lurking in both, I find the information in the first trimester to be getting redundant and worrisome. I would rather read a bit before and know what is in store for me next rather than stick to things I've dealt with for 8 weeks already.

I'm so ready for 3rd tri! I felt the same way going over to 2nd tri though too! It seems most of the forums have the most posts from the earlier weeks in each forum as opposed to the later ones (more 14w than 26w in 2nd tri, for example), so you are not alone at all.

Welcome to you all :D I think you should start posting if you feel you have replies relevant to threads, don't wait until your actually in 2nd! I didn't join here until I was 14 weeks even though being in 1st made my situation alot worse. Your right, reading negative threads does rub off onto you, I became a Google nightmare trying to find out if what I was feeling meant something bad.

This forum is great, alot of light hearted topics, finding out the sex of baby, baby names, what are you buying and then moaning about the MIL/OH/pet budgie just because your hormones are all over the place and everything feels like the end of the world.

2nd is a time to enjoy, come join the fun! :happydance:

haha! same same! i am so tired of seeing posts of miscarriages! :( but i feel better here, i am 13 weeks and 4 days! :)

i think its quite common to feel ready to move over a bit sooner. Im only 24 weeks but already popping over to 3rd tri a little bit.
its weird though coz when you do move over you'll kind of feel in limbo and like you don't really belong in either place for a while. you'll soon settle in though x

I totally know what you ladies mean, I lingered in 2nd Tri since week 12 as it was more related - I say come over when you feel ready, you're more than welcome :)
x

Ty guys for my sake...this is number 9 and it seems a bit redundant and it seems as though everything is about a bleed and m/s !! I have them both but don't need to discuss that everyday and again I apologize if it seems I am hi jacking the thread I just wanted to see if you ladies would mind if I came and posted as most of second tri subjects more relate to me then the first tri:) Wishing all you ladies a h&h9m and beyond:)

i switched over at 12 weeks as i felt i could relate more to the ladies here by then x

ARE YOU KIDDING?! YOU DON'T BELONG HERE!!!!!!!! LEAVE.

;) only messing sweetie!! WELCOME <3 if you feel more suited here.. stay here <3 I think i'l be here even when i'm in my 3rd haha! I'm comfortable here hehe

xx

Thanks xloulabellex-I needed that laugh. I do feel more comfy here and I appreciate all you ladies taking the time to answer to me. Hope all of you are doing very well:)

I'm only 10 weeks but I'm already switching to the second tri thread because I can't continue reading the "AM I MISCARRYING" posts. They freak me out.

Did any of you guys BLOW UP during repeat pregnancies starting in your 2nd trimester!

I moved over at about 12 weeks and I lurk and post replies in the 3rd tri because I can relate to them as well and I'm only 20 weeks but this is my 5th baby so I do have a bit of advice to some post's over there. Welcome all new posters!!!

Me too I've been hiding in here fir a lil while now, I'm only just 12weeks today but seems more bright & friendly & comfortable over here in 2nd trimester

No more stresses of bleeding misscarrying etc everytine I pop back over there I start to freak out again & stress again so trying to keep on the positive side :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->