Feeling out of place in 1st tri....

miayahsmommy

Pregnant & Mom of 3!
Reaction score
Almost to my 2nd trimester.... but for the past 2 weeks ive felt soo out of place in 1st trimester.... it seems soo weird to see 4wks pregnant and 8weeks pregnant... lol.. Im about 10 days away from being in my 2nd trimester and thinking about switching over her already...

Anyone else felt/feel that way once you get to the ending of a trimester?

I switched over at 13 weeks but started lurking at 12 I too felt like there was nothing left for me in first tri. come on over nobody is going to tell you you dont belong here

I feel the same way! I don't relate to any of the posts. It's all about bleeding and cramps and m/s, all things I've never had a problem with. I'm thinking of switching over myself.

in my book 12 weeks is the end of 1st tri ;) come on over :) last time i joined 2nd tri early and stayed longer, 3rd tri was to daunting, think i spent my hole preg in 2nd tri lol x

I switched when I was 12 weeks for the same reasons. If you feel like you relate more to the posts in 2nd tri then that is where you belong :) xx

i wouldnt worry about what weeks u are, go with what you can relate to more!
xxxx

I went back and forth from 1st and 2nd when I entered my twelfth week because I, too, felt really out of place there. I was sick of seeing posts about miscarrying to be honest because every time I saw them I'd freak out and get worried that that could be me. There aren't as many of those posts in 2nd tri and so I felt more comfortable here away from all of that sadness. I feel for the women who go through the miscarriages definitely but it just wasn't healthy for me to be reading those threads and they are very in your face in the first trimester forum. I hope you'll find yourself more comfortable here! Aside from the raging hormones (which lead to some interesting debates/arguments) this is a very pleasant forum. :hugs:

Me too! Although my phone app told me I entered the 2nd trimester today, so yay! :) Lurking in this forum makes me jealous that I don't know the sex of my baby or have a baby bump yet, though. ;)

I feel alot better. and btw my ticker is messed up... for some reason it gets 1-2days behind... i have a pregnancy app on my phone and it never adds up... so i put a new ticker up with the correct date and im 12w3d lol

Ill probably lurk and read and relate til 13w6d and then start posts... i just feeel out of place soo bad.. all to do with bleeding and such at 5wks and how to tell someoone your pregnant... lol.. im a bit past that lol..

I went back and forth from 1st and 2nd when I entered my twelfth week because I, too, felt really out of place there. I was sick of seeing posts about miscarrying to be honest because every time I saw them I'd freak out and get worried that that could be me. There aren't as many of those posts in 2nd tri and so I felt more comfortable here away from all of that sadness. I feel for the women who go through the miscarriages definitely but it just wasn't healthy for me to be reading those threads and they are very in your face in the first trimester forum. I hope you'll find yourself more comfortable here! Aside from the raging hormones (which lead to some interesting debates/arguments) this is a very pleasant forum. :hugs:

SAME PROBLEM. because as of 12weeks you starting having less risk to mc and seeing it on there just depresses me..

I'm only 6 weeks and the 1st trimester forum is depressing me... I can't read another MC post. I swear it is making me think I'm going to MC. I've got to quit reading them and enjoy my pregnancy!!

i wouldnt worry about what weeks u are, go with what you can relate to more!
xxxx

WSS ^^

i never went into the 1st tri much i found it a super depressing forum, to much worry of MC (i have had one myself) and didnt need the worry. GL :)

I'm only 6 weeks and the 1st trimester forum is depressing me... I can't read another MC post. I swear it is making me think I'm going to MC. I've got to quit reading them and enjoy my pregnancy!!

I know that people just want to update us but i think its better kept at the MC/Baby loss forum, it just puts soo much stress on M2B's out there....:cry:

Yep! I started lurking at 12 weeks and started joining conversations at 13 weeks. First tri just wasn't a good fit anymore.

I'm a wanderer. No one has kicked me out of anything yet...

(Although I do keep trying ;))

hey guys i know i am only 10 weeks but would anyone mind if I switched over as well? I hate all the m/c posts and bleeding posts they drive me nuts and I do feel I relate more to the 2nd tri then there. Sorry not trying to hi jack the thread I just wanted to know without starting a whole new thread. Ty in advanced:)

i think i came over here at 12 weeks too.. but now I am 4 weeks away from third tri and i wanna stay here! im too scared for third tri.. its serious over there. second tri is the fun gender scans and baby names, first is really scary and third is SUPER scary. not ready.

hey guys i know i am only 10 weeks but would anyone mind if I switched over as well? I hate all the m/c posts and bleeding posts they drive me nuts and I do feel I relate more to the 2nd tri then there. Sorry not trying to hi jack the thread I just wanted to know without starting a whole new thread. Ty in advanced:)

come over when your ready.. but i must warn you, second tri feels very long and you may be making it longer.. its kind of fufilling to wait until you really cant wait anymore!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->