Feeling positive ...I think ?

Puddleduck

Pregnant with #1
Reaction score
Hi girls

Well I have bitten the bullet. :witch: bag from hell came on NYD which was a lovely gift of agony and I had pains like you wouldn't believe. Felt like my insides were being ripped out for 2 hours.

As some of you may have seen by a previous post on my first cycle of Clomid I like an idiot took 6 tablets instead of 5 which now leaves me short for my third and final cycle. So I called the doctors on Friday and spoke to one of them who looked at my notes and said we would have a go at a double dose as they wont prescribe just one tablet and at £7.10 per presciption it didnt seem worth it. Anyway she asked if I had been refered to a FS yet and I said no so she has now put that through for me.... yey. So while we wait to see if my final go of Clomid works the referal is being processed. So at least I now have the ball rolling to see what the hell is going on with my rubbish body. Doctor has requested a HSG and the Lap&Dye. Very nervous about them but hell I just want some answers. Doctor seems to think that if these tests show nothing then it will be straight to IVF for us. Just hope the wait isnt too long in the W-Midlands.

Just feeling a little more hopeful that things are moving on a bit. Doesnt seem like Clomid is going to work so I await my letter from the hospital now.

If anyone has any advice regarding the HSG and Lap&Dye I would love to hear it I am not sure what to expect and if I need any time off work etc ???

Thanks for reading. x:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->