Feeling pregnant but had negative result??!!

babydelight

Reaction score
Hi, Can anyone help or has anyone been in my position.
I had a miscarriage 12th nov at 9.1wks. I'm sure i Ov on 2rd dec and on the 11th dec i had spotting (pink/brown blood only when i wiped) this lasted for 2 days, then it changed to bright red and was heavier but not as heavy as i am normally and it only lasted 2day and it was 4 days before i should of had my period so i thought it could be inplantation bleeding as my period never came on the 15th, but i have been "feeling pregnant" symptoms i felt last time i was pregnant -heavy/fullness amd slight cramping in my abdomen, stabbing pains in my belly and behind my belly button, tightness in my belly when i pick anything too heavy up and when i stand up to much (i'm a hairdresser) and sore tender nipples. I would have been due to Ov around 26th dec if the bleed i had was infact my period but i had no signs of it happening, then on 1st and 2nd jan i had alot of heavy discharge. I finally did a pg test this morning a day before i was due to start my period, 100% sure it was going to be positive but it was negative??!! I was totally shocked! should i wait a few more days and try again could i have had a false negative? or could it just be my belly still sorting it's self out after having a m/c? i'm so confussed now. i would be grateful for some advice. Sorry for the long essay!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->