feeling pregnant but worried

Mommy_Moose

Reaction score
Im confident that im pregnant. Call it a gut feeling i guess. Im cramping, theyre not painful but definitely noticeable. Paired together with this back pain its not helping me sleep at all. Im not bleeding, but i dont remember this from my first pregnancy. Maybe implantation? Or should i be worried? Im picking up frer tests tomorrow but my earlypregnancytests.com tests are negative, but with my whacko cycle i have no clue when af should arrive, it has never been earlier than 24 days which happened last cycle. Input? :-/

i feel the same. this month i can just feel it, so many symptoms like cramps, backache and the odd bit of nausea....... but have taken 3 tests already (i'm 11dpo) and all negative. I'm trying to wait til af is due now which is friday... seems agessss awayyy! rather than waste money.. try and sit it out (i know its difficult), and test about 2 weeks after you ovulated (if af hasnt arrived)

fx'd! :)

I hope all your feelings are correct and that you get your BFP :)

thanks ladies. i hate the wait. i know it's too early to test, but i did it anyways, of course i was disappointed. i'll just keep telling myself that it's too early- and since i kept getting a bfn with my son at first, it's just the same thing.

i have the same symptoms as you girls (minus the nausia, for today at least) and i don't feel pregnant.
my mood is VERY low though. hopefully also a good symptom. xxx

Me too!!! I had a little bit of dull aching/cramping today also two days ago. And 3 days ago had the worst lower back pain I've ever experinced. Am due for AF to show today or tomorrow, no sign of her yet. I usually get some yucky brown gunk before she arrives (Sorry TMI) but nothing yet. Not getting my hopes up and not testing till day after tomorrow if she doesn't show up. Good luck and I hope we all get that BFP xx

im feeling exactly the same since 2dpo ive had sore bbs back ache tiredness and last 2 days sickness i really feel pregnant but im so scared of gettin a bfn cos i feel so sure these symptoms ive never had before especially the sore bbs it even hurts when i walk and they have been like that for 8 days now so fingers crossed for all of us and let hopoe we do get our BFP
:dust: all arround

Ugh I just feel like crying. I know I should wait until my 10ml tests come in, but I can't help myself. All of my symptoms (minus veins, backache and nightly cramping) have stopped. If I'm not pregnant I'm going to extremely upset. Why the symptoms if I'm not pregnant? I know I'm not imagining them. I KNOW it. :cry:

Ugh I just feel like crying. I know I should wait until my 10ml tests come in, but I can't help myself. All of my symptoms (minus veins, backache and nightly cramping) have stopped. If I'm not pregnant I'm going to extremely upset. Why the symptoms if I'm not pregnant? I know I'm not imagining them. I KNOW it. :cry:
dont worrie too much some people dont get any symptoms at all and im feeling the same about knowing that the symptoms are there and were not imagining them at all but we only have so much controll over our bodies and what will be will be all we can do is our best so try and stay strong i just want to know either way so i can plan my next step i have my fingers crossed for you :hugs: xxxx

dont worrie too much some people dont get any symptoms at all and im feeling the same about knowing that the symptoms are there and were not imagining them at all but we only have so much controll over our bodies and what will be will be all we can do is our best so try and stay strong i just want to know either way so i can plan my next step i have my fingers crossed for you :hugs: xxxx

Thank you :hugs: I'm tempted to toss what tests I have so I don't have the urge to use them.

Im confident that im pregnant. Call it a gut feeling i guess. Im cramping, theyre not painful but definitely noticeable. Paired together with this back pain its not helping me sleep at all. Im not bleeding, but i dont remember this from my first pregnancy. Maybe implantation? Or should i be worried? Im picking up frer tests tomorrow but my earlypregnancytests.com tests are negative, but with my whacko cycle i have no clue when af should arrive, it has never been earlier than 24 days which happened last cycle. Input? :-/

Wow our stories are amazingly similar right now. last cycle af showed up three days early on cd25 however prior to that af arrived on cd 28 like clockwork. this month i don't really know what to expect and now i am 10 dpo which is the longest my lp had been in months but still BFN this morning on $store test. i too feel like i could be pregnant but wonder if i am just imagining it.... I PRAY we both get out BFPs!!!
Sending you lots of :dust: and patience,
xx
viola

Wow our stories are amazingly similar right now. last cycle af showed up three days early on cd25 however prior to that af arrived on cd 28 like clockwork. this month i don't really know what to expect and now i am 10 dpo which is the longest my lp had been in months but still BFN this morning on $store test. i too feel like i could be pregnant but wonder if i am just imagining it.... I PRAY we both get out BFPs!!!
Sending you lots of :dust: and patience,
xx
viola

Thanks and same to you!! Try not to lose faith as with my son I got a BFN with my son until the day before :witch: was supposed to arrive. No faint lines at all!

omg i need a telling off i stupidly bought a tesco cheap test and didnt even wait till a needed the loo stupid stupid me of course it didnt even work properly it had stupid streaky lines n patches on it why did i even do it grrrrrrrrrr no more now till sunday :(

omg i need a telling off i stupidly bought a tesco cheap test and didnt even wait till a needed the loo stupid stupid me of course it didnt even work properly it had stupid streaky lines n patches on it why did i even do it grrrrrrrrrr no more now till sunday :(

Been there done that. LOL Live and learn. :winkwink:

Been there done that. LOL Live and learn. :winkwink:
hahahaha silly me, im getting so impatient i wish i was the man i told my oh that we missed ov and theres no chance this month just so he didnt keep askin so if i did get a bfp it will be a total supprise for him hehe which is why i have spent most of my tww on here talkin about symptoms cos i cant tell him :) hope i give a supprise on sunday :)

hahahaha silly me, im getting so impatient i wish i was the man i told my oh that we missed ov and theres no chance this month just so he didnt keep askin so if i did get a bfp it will be a total supprise for him hehe which is why i have spent most of my tww on here talkin about symptoms cos i cant tell him :) hope i give a supprise on sunday :)

Same with mine! He works out of town for two weeks then has two weeks at home each month, so he has no idea what's going on now. (He gets home the 16th) I have no idea when I ovulated, so whether me being pregnant or not is even possible is beyond me. I'm hoping I am, so I can get the BFP and surprise him when he gets home from his shift at work in a week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->