Feeling pretty horrible

superfrizbee

Love my princess & prince
Reaction score
I've got a night away from home when DD will be 16 and 18 months, so we thought we'd try to see how she got on drinking milk from a sippy cup tonight, which DH gave her. I was planning to BF her straight after, but she drank loads and didn't ask to feed like she usually does, so I didn't BF and now she's asleep. It was only meant to be a test but now I feel pretty horrible about not feeding her - like she's not my little baby anymore and she doesn't need me in the same way. I know it's daft because this should have been the result I wanted; I don't know what I'm hoping for from this post, but DH doesn't understand while I feel down now so I felt like.I had to say it somewhere where people would understand.

I remember feeling like this when i stopped feeding. I was so ready to stop but missed the closeness when it had gone........................enjoy your night away long way away yet for me - baby 2 weeks old!!

I understand Hun.

DD refuses a bottle and I sort of like it. ;)

The occasions where she has taken an oz or two from a bottle it's made me feel a bit strange so I completely understand how you must feel have BFd for so much longer and your baby going to bed without boobie.

Like you say though it is a good thing really. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
juubee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"