Feeling quite nauseous already, only CD 18

Mari30me

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I have been feeling nauseous all day. It feels exactly the same as when I had morning sickness with all 3 of my kids. But I never felt this bad until after I knew I was pregnant. Also, I was cooking pasta sauce tonight with beef and the meat smelled horrible and tasted funny too. I just bought meat yesterday. SO i asked my hubby to try it and he said I was crazy and everything tasted fine! My last AF started Jan 5. It seems really early for me to feel so sick, but I am pretty sure I OV'd a few days early this month. I also have heavy/full breasts with lots of veins. I am super hungry too!

Any thoughts? Am I going crazy symptom spotting!?! LOL

I can't say for sure when I ovulated since I've had 8 days straight of positive OPKs but I'm on CD 20 and have had the symptoms you described (heavy, tingly breasts and feeling hungry) the past few days. I was eating ham steaks today, which are usually my favorite by the way, and I got nauseous while eating them. I had to put them in the fridge to avoid thinking about them so it wouldn't make me gag. It was awful!

I can't say for sure when I ovulated since I've had 8 days straight of positive OPKs but I'm on CD 20 and have had the symptoms you described (heavy, tingly breasts and feeling hungry) the past few days. I was eating ham steaks today, which are usually my favorite by the way, and I got nauseous while eating them. I had to put them in the fridge to avoid thinking about them so it wouldn't make me gag. It was awful!

I could not even eat the pasta I made! lol But the rest of my family did:) With my last pregnancy I had crazy food aversions before I even got my BFP. But last time my food aversion was to parmesan cheese. lol I felt like gaging several times tonight.

Fx'd we both get BFP's when its time to test:)

I'm also 7 dpo today and no.. I don't think its too early! I had spotting that I think was IB on 4 and 5 dpo.. once each day and I've had mild cramps since. Today I have been very nauseous and have had a massive headache all day. I felt symptoms way before my bfp with all three of my children.. thats how I "knew" I was pregnant.. even when I tested too early and got bfns, I just knew a positive was coming.. or I was crazy. Or both. :)

Still feeling sick this morning. lol But the funny thing is I am actually hungry too. I think I will test on Mon with a FRER.

I'm also 7 dpo today and no.. I don't think its too early! I had spotting that I think was IB on 4 and 5 dpo.. once each day and I've had mild cramps since. Today I have been very nauseous and have had a massive headache all day. I felt symptoms way before my bfp with all three of my children.. thats how I "knew" I was pregnant.. even when I tested too early and got bfns, I just knew a positive was coming.. or I was crazy. Or both. :)

I have had cramps too. I got BFN's when I tested early too. But once AF was dir or a day late they started to show BFP. Good luck too you!!

Well when I fell pregnant with Poppy, we only dtd once that time, and I swear the day after I started to feel nauseous. Nothing major and had no food aversions that early, but it continued the rest of the week and I just KNEW I was pregnant.

Well when I fell pregnant with Poppy, we only dtd once that time, and I swear the day after I started to feel nauseous. Nothing major and had no food aversions that early, but it continued the rest of the week and I just KNEW I was pregnant.

Same here. When I got pregnant with my DD we only did it once as well. I started feeling funny pretty soon after. I have always had weird food aversion before I got a BFP. So crazy!! I just knew I was pregnant too:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->