Feeling really anxious & scared.

WelshGirl

Mummy at last!!
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm sorry to bother you all with this, but I really just need someone to tell me it's all going to be ok.....

Some of you may know that in January this year, we had a little boy who was Stillborn :cry: The day we found out we'd lost him, I was 28+3......today, I am 28+2......

I know it's not logical or rational, but I am just so, so scared that something will go wrong again.....I am so paranoid about this LO moving, and am constantly drinking icy drinks just to get her to move so I can relax for 5 minutes. I'm worried that me being so wound up will effect this LO too, but no matter what I do, I can't relax.....

Sorry to bother you all with this, I know it probably seems really stupid....no need to reply, I just needed to get it all out.

xxxx

I can't offer any advice - just didn't want to read and run.

I don't think what you are feeling is irrational - very logical actually. Not sure what you can do to make yourself feel better.
A big :hug: from me though x x x

Good luck hun, im sure you and bubs will be just fine :D

:hug:

Awwww sweetie. I can't know how you feel but I can appreciate your fear. Just try to focus on the baby you have now, you're bound to continue that worry, I imagine it's only natural..... Keep positive sweetheart. x

Hi hun,

Just wanna say that I dont think its illogical at all from what you have been through previously but I am sure likle one will be just fine. Big hugs hun xxxx

It sounds totally natural hun. I panic about movements every day and I havent been through what you have. Take each day as it comes, every day you feel your baby move is a day closer to meeting them. Tomorrow will be a difficult day hun and I hope things get easier x

Can't say I blame you. I'd be doing the same thing if I were in your shoes. I can't say if it's going to be okay or not, as the future will only predict that. But, whatever happens is what's meant to be.

:hugs:

I'll keep you in my thoughts and send lots of good vibes your way.

It's not stupid at all!!! I can't offer any advice as I haven't had an experience like this but your LO will be absolutely fine. :hug::hug:

Id probably be the same .. Im sure it will all go well this time stay positive.

:hugs: Stay strong hun. Tomorrow will be very hard for you but im sure your LO will be fine. It must be so hard, you are very brave. xxx

it must be really hard for you at the moment hun, i think i would feel the same if i was you, im sure your baby is and will stay perfectly fine but its completely understandable while your worried, hugs xxx

:hugs: I would probably be the same, and sort of am the same in the fact that I get paradoid when LO doesn't.

Be well and stay strong. :hugs:

Aww hun sorry you had to go through such a traumatic experience. Are you sure you don't need to speak to someone professional about your feelings as it's only understandable what your going through. I think tomorrow you should try get out and stay busy to keep your mind occupied. You'll never forget your son but this is a new life and I'm sure everything will be fine. I wish you all the best.:hug:

its understandable that your worried hun!! try and stay positive im sure everything will be fine :hugs:

May God Bless you baby and be born healthy n strong...Many prayers to you...

Can't even imagine how you must feel hun so thought I'd just send you a hug. xx

oh hun....hope ur ok,totally different pregnancy and everything, try keep positive2day and till u give birth now, i know i'll b the same aroung the time i mc....when i get pg again!!
good luck hun :)

Think any1 would be the same in ur situation hun but im sure bubs is fine. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->