feeling really down and fed up and it's only our first month ttc

fairydust1984

Reaction score
hello,

i came off my pill around 7th dec and have had no sign of breakthrough bleeding or af so i am unsure where i am in my days ect i feel really fed up and just want af to come so that i know where i am. definantly not pregnant as had bllods done at doctors the other week.

xx

lol and this is only the first month of trying i feel like it has slightly taken over my life

xx

I would try and relax hun - it can take months and months for teh pill to come out of your system

Hi,

I felt like this for the first few weeks after coming off my pill, it was like the decision to try had taken over me and it was all I could think about. This soon stopped as I couldn't let it carry on. I stopped my pill on the 7th October and have just had my first period. I am now on CD8. It took two months. I had talked myself into the fact that I should try not to think about anything for at least four months.

You just have to let go and give your body time. Don't come on the boards so often perhaps, try not to be calculating everything. Just wait and relax until your period comes then at least you know where you are. I thik you should be prepared to say to yourself that your period may not come for another six weeks or so.

It is hard waiting but your body will return to normal when it is ready. Not a lot you can do until then my love so you have to accept it.

Be clam, be happy and don't wish these days away. Your period will come and then thenext thing you know you will have that lovely BFP.

XX

Hiya - I am in a similar position. Just second month TTC and fed up already! I am a very impatient person and usually make things happen immediately, it's so annoying that out bodies won't do the same! :wacko: :winkwink:

I know the first month waiting for AF is hard, but it will come. You haven't been a full month yet - I bet it comes when it should do! I had a false alarm on a pregnancy test a few days back and it was hard to realise it was just that, but I'm back now and ready with my clearblue fertility monitor for when AF comes (hopefully!) in a few days time! I have PCOS so any period I get of it's own accord it a godsend for me!

Just wanted to let you know that you're not alone xx

i know exactly where your coming from fairy i also have no idea where my cycle is or when i should test and only think i may have ov'd its so frustrating. HUGS xxxx

*hugs*
sorry it feels like nothing's happening. it can take a while for the pill to come out of your system. some people are lucky & fall straight into 4 week cycles right away. & some of us don't, & it sucks!
i had my breakthrough bleed after a few days, but then waited 3 months for a period, had 3 5 week cycles & then my body seemed to switch off! i wasn't trying when i came off the pill though, & only started trying months later.
if i'd known it was going to take a while, i would have looked into things sooner, maybe seen the doctor sooner. but it did happen for me eventually! :)
good luck!
xx

thanks ladies, i feel like it is all i think about but keep consoling myself with the fact that because i don't know where i am in a cycle everytime we :sex: it could be the time fingers crossed hope something happens soon.

I'm in the same boat, I'm not bothering charting, temping etc for at least the first month, we just have to go with the flow and bd often :) good luck

hugs....

I feel for you honey. I hope you get AF appearing soon. It takes some time for the pill to get out of your system. Once that happens you will be able to get back on track.

thanks ladies i have tried not to come on the site but i can't help myself it kind of gives you something to relate too. fingers crossed for quick conception xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->