Feeling really low and confused.. please help!

MumaLove

Mummy to 1 & pregnant :)
Reaction score
Hi, ladies i am on cycle 2 of TTC no.2 and i decided to use opks this cycle to pin point ovulation. Although i never got my positive :( i was testing twice a day to make sure i didnt miss my surge but the line never got as dark as the control line. Feeling really miserable as im guessing this means i didnt ovulate? I just dont understand as i had LOADS of EWCM which i thought was a good sign but even with all that the tests never showed postives. AF is due soon and i feel no hope now :cry:

https://i1294.photobucket.com/albums/b618/Charlielx1/photo1-002_zps74d7ca6c.jpg

I didn't want to read and run but I can't really help, I've never used those though I'm pretty sure I can see lines on some of them so made you did ovulate just that you have a duff batch of tests that doesn't show up that well? I hope someone else can give you some better advise?! big hugs :hugs:

Thanks for your reply! opks will always pick up a line as women have LH in there bodies all the time, to get a postive the line has to be as dark or darker than the control line which i never got :( i hope your right and it is the tests. x

I'm sorry you're feeling down sweetheart. IS there a possibility that you ovulated later? Even though I didn't get my BFP last month, I ovulated way later than I thought I would. I take Clomid and Ive heard it can sometimes delay ovulation. Hang in there and lots of baby dust:flower:

Thank you.. just feeling low as i concieved my 1st little one before we even agreed to start properly trying. Since i gave birth to my little girl I have had short 23 day cycles and i just had a feeling this was going to make TTC #2 harder. Im pretty sure i was testing around the right time, plus i had loads of EWCM which i normally take as an indication that im about to ovulate, but the opks show i never had a surge :( really have a bad feeling about this TTC journey i dont know why.

I have no help on the OPKs as I gave up those and temping this month. I feel for you on frustration with trying for #2 after #1 was easy. I am in the same boat and currently in the 2ww on Cyprus #4 of trying. Maybe you ovulated early and missed the surge? Good luck hun.

CHIN UP! :)

I JUST got the closest to a positive that I have EVER gotten tonight (just posted in my "did catch a surge thread) and I'm on CD 20!!! I have been testing since CD10 (i have irregular cycles) So, I've had 10 days of frustration and confusion...

But, even if you're out this month, don't get discouraged!

Thank you! Thing is though i always have 23 day cycles so if i ovulated now it would be far too late to sustain a pregnancy as the LP would be ridiculously short :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->