Feeling Really low - Everything just feels wrong

Abz1982

Mum to 2 nutters!
Reaction score
I am having horrible cramps again - like period pains and trapped wind but I am supposedly 11 weeks so been told it will just be stuff 'moving'. All the muscles in my hips and legs hurt and I cant sleep :(. Things also seem to be weird with OH :(. He isnt as cuddly as usual and to be fair, neither am I, but I am hoping it is just the hormones cos I look at him and I don;t even fancy him at the moment. Everything he is doing - or NOT doing is driving me nuts! I came home the other day and there was NO electricity and it was freezing and I had to sit inthe dar for over an HOUR till he came home as he had the ££ for the meter - now the boiler has packed in so no heating or hot water - and we only have a bath so not even an electric shower to use. It is really depressing me now as the flat is a TIP - the kitchen is half renovated but the guy who owns the flat and rents us the room cant be assed finishing it!
I spent a while on the net looking for new places to live, but he wouldn't call them up! I am seriously considering going back to my parents - but that will mess up my housing app with council as I will then be in suitable accommodation - and OH can't come with me. So I wouldn't see him.

I just feel as if there are so many things - including him that are ruining what is meant to be a good time for me!! I am just so down :(. I NEED to be settled! he doesn't get that!! We need to save - he lends his mates money!!!!!!! Then his work mate had the cheek to say that I wasn't prepared for this baby - of course I'm not as I am scared stiff!

ARGH!!!!!!!

Oh.....I really don't have any advice, but didn't want to read and run. As far as hubby annoying you with things he does and doesn't do, I'm the same at the moment. I'm sure he doesn't mean it, but I keep asking him why he is hell bent on winding me up. He then says it's not him it's me, which winds me up even more....and it goes on!
We are moving house in a couple of weeks, and I'm living in a war zone at the moment, boxes everywhere, money to be found (that we don't have), and I face the prospect of moving 50 miles down the road being 8 weeks pregnant, with m/s to boot.

I know it's not the same situation, I suppose I just wanted to let you know that you're not alone with stuff going on.....sending loads of hugs :hugs:

I don't really know what to say but fingers crossed that everything will be ok. Good luck with everything! xx

It could well be that the hormones are kicking in and everything looks worse than it really is, why dont you take a day to be just about you, do what you like, shopping, movies, a night in pampering yourself and catching up on sleep, whatever takes your fancy. Then when you are clear headed speak to your OH and tell him how you feel and ask him how he feels. Chances are he is scared too.

aww i posted a thread similar to this other day chick i understand how u feel, but becareful coz SOME ppl will reply to this and be nasty to you and tell u that ur being selfish when ur far from it! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->