Feeling really nauseous...

Munchkin30

1 DD,2 losses, Pregnant!!
Reaction score
Hey all,

I'm 37+3 and I think this might be my first labour watch post!
So my symptoms are...

- feeling really nauseous and off food.
- had lots of energy this afternoon which is very random!!
- lots of nesting but i think thus is because I've just had a new kitchen and the whole house is a tip. Been washing sofa covers and unpacking boxes!!
- random period pains but could be bowels??
- my SIL said my bump was v low today.
- really emotional and weepy and got really upset cos dd's comic relief cakes were still in the car and thought they'd be spoilt :(

So late pregnancy or early labour!?!

X

Ooo exciting! It could be the start of something I will stalk to see what happens! I have also felt sick on and off the last few days and have had loads of energy to clean etc. I hope it isn't anything starting too early for me though. Good luck! x

I've got a few of the same symptoms and I am hoping its my body gearing up for labour. For the last week I have had nausea on and off for the last week or so, period pain (but like you unsure if its just cos of bowels), on and off back pain and increased cm. I had a mw appointment yesterday and ended up in the hospital for the afternoon because my blood pressure was high. Its been normal until yesterday when it went up. It did drop a bit in the hospital to a level they are happy with but they did say sometimes this happens just before labour. So I am hoping its that rather than developing hypertension at this stage. FX!

Very exciting, I'll be watching this thread!

I'm not going to get too excited but nothing wrong with a bit of labour watch!! I'll probably still be here when I get induced on the 10th April but you never know!!

Ok so nothing's happened today but I've now got diarrhoea and having crazy hot flushes and I've spent half the day crying. Got to be something going on right?? I feel like I'm back symptom spotting for my BFP!!

ive felt this way today, extremely weepy and emotional. everything is on my nerves and i feel like its all working against me. baby has been extremely busy wiggling and playing in there. shes always head down too. i hope she's not trying to come out so soon! i have a feeling though that she'll be early, about around 37 weeks but its my first so i really dont know!

I know what you mean and it feels like symptom spotting for a bfp. I feel mentally that I have PMS. Poor DH can't do anything right. I feel so irritable for know particular reason. But its like PMT on steroids! I also have a weird metallic taste in my mouth. I've heard of it as an early pregnancy symptom but I never experienced it then. It tastes as if I have been eating pennies. Really hoping it happens in the coming week.

Maybe things can happen still!! I'm cramping a lot these past few days and I wonder if something's going to happen. I don't feel ready yet! Feeling nauseous too!

I know, I don't feel ready yet, the house is still full of bits of wood and boxes but right now I feel so rubbish I'm not going to be able to do anything about it anyway so I think I'll be better off dealing with it post baby, even totally sleep deprived with a newborn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->