Feeling really pants :(

littlekitten8

Mummy of 1
Reaction score
I just need to have a moan sorry girls. Started up with a bad headache last night with pain behind my right eye. Slept ok but headache has not gone away at all. Now this morning I am feeling really sick, got bad tummy ache, and feeling a bit feverish. Just really don't feel at all well and don't know what to do with myself. Had some toast for breakfast and it has so far stayed down but with how sick I am feeling I think thats only a matter of time before it comes back up. OH is at work and DSS is on his way so I have to look after him by myself while he works this weekend.

check ur bp...tel emergency if its high:hugs:

Hun I would call someone. Those symptoms could be todo with your blood pressure. I can relate to the eye stuff and headaches. Defo worth a wee check. Last thing u want is landed up like me back in hossie again.

Keep us posted.

Look after yourself

Sam

xxx

Thanks Sam. I have called the midwife for advice cos DAU told me last time I was in that I needed to get seen if I felt feverish. There wasn't a midwife in the office so the woman is going to get a midwife to call me when one gets back.

Hope it's ok when she calls back little. Let me know. I'm a walking talking blood pressure guru at the moment I tell ya. If you are feeling like I do at the mo Hun then I trully sympathise with you - it's horrendous. I just burst into tears with my midwife when she came this morning.

They will prob send you to your day assessment unit to get checked out. Better to be safe than sorry Hun.

Take care.

Pm anytime

Sam
xxx

Sam I'm just a bit worried cos my mum had pre-eclampsia with me and was admitted at 34 weeks and I was delivered at 35 weeks. Feeling absolutely crappy and just wish I didn't feel so sick. I don't do sick lol. The dizziness is getting to me too. Will let you know what happens.

Yeah Hun it's worth going for checks. I had pre eclampsia in both previous preg and now have it again. More likely be induced again which is fine would rather that than risk anything.

Hope u hear from those midwifes soon.

Still waiting for a phone call. Have to leave in a minute to pick up DSS so will be really annoyed if I get back in to get a call to say go to the hospital cos I will already be half way there when I pick him up.

If you are still feeling rogh i'd pop up to the hospital. I was worried when I had headache and temp but consultant felt it was hormones changing my migraine patterns.

It is worrying pre-eclampsia my mum went in at 20 weeks with igh BP until sghe delivered. I have a bag ready every hospital appointment now.

Have you taken some paracetamol? Have you a thermometer to check your temp?

:hugs:

I have taken some paracetamol which has helped a little with the headache but not with the feeling of pressure behind my eyes, or the nausea or the tummy ache, or the dizzyness or the feeling of having a temp. I dont have a thermometer unfortunately.

I'd definately say get checked out. Also when you feel a bit better get a thermometer. I have one by braun its great. Use it on the kids.

Yeah I will definitely be getting a thermometer. Tempted to phone the midwife back again. Phoned over an hour ago and nobody has gotten back to me.

Ok so midwife finally called back. Tried to fob me off to start with saying she thinks I've picked up a bug and that I should see how I feel tomorrow. I said that if it wasnt for the headache and pressure and slightly blurry vision I wouldnt be worried. She asked what my BP has been recently and when I told her what it had been over the weekend she said she wants me to go to DAU to get checked out cos of it being Friday. Got to wait for her to call me back to let me know whether they can accept me.

:hugs: LittleKitten - glad you didn't let her fob you off. Hope you feel better soon :flower:

Ok so she has phoned me back again. DAU are manic so the midwife is coming her at 3pm to check my BP and dip my urine to make sure I'm not showing early stages of pre-eclampsia.

Fingers crossed for you it's not- you have had a right time of it lately x

Ok so midwife has been. BP is fine and urine only has a trace of protein. She thinks it is a bug so just advised me to take it easy and drink lots of fluids.

:hugs: hope you feel better soon, try an rest as much as possible.

Aw Hun it's good not pe but doesn't help having to deal with the yucky symptoms. Poor you Hun. Put your feet up, get some hot milk if you can and try and rest

I hope they are right Hun and a wee bug passes for you.
Xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->