Feeling sad on my own

Chel

Reaction score
My partner left this morning to go to Melbourne to start work and to start setting up for me to come and join him and already I'm feeling overwhelmingly alone and like I want to cry.

Its silly, he's only been gone for like 10 hours and I'm already missing him and I just want him to come home now. I hate knowing that I'm going to bed alone tonight. Last night he said to me when we got into bed and cuddled up that thats his favourite part of the whole day, just getting to lay next to me.

God, I love him. He'll be home in 4 days. Just 3 sleeps. I'll be fine!

Ahh, you'll be ok pet, just keep youself busy, GO SHOPPING!!!! :hugs:

keep yourself busy and hopefully you wont dwell on it so much :hugs:

Aww, :hugs: I so know how you feel only for us it's me that goes away for work sometimes. I always wonder who it's harder for as at least when it's me away I'm busy so don't have time to sit and mope. Can you do things to keep yourself busy? Maybe start packing for the move? It does suck and it will be horrid when you go to bed tonight but it'll be a bit less horrid tomorrow night, and a bit easier again after that. You will get a bit used to it and before you know it you'll be back together again!

:hugs:

I hope the next few days fly by just try and keep yourself as busy as you can !

:hugs:

I can totally sympathise Chel. For the last nine months, my husband has been working down in Edinburgh during the week, while I have been up in Aberdeen trying to sell our house. He comes back on Friday night and leaves on Monday morning. It is really hard, especially with all the pregnancy hormones and changes. It does get easier. We are now renting our house and I am staying with my parents until our baby is born and then to our house in Edinburgh!

You will be so excited when your man comes home at the end of the week - be sure to nag him into buying you some duty free perfume to make up for it!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->