feeling sad,think I'm out

Aiden187

Reaction score
I was so sure I was pregnant, I even got a blue dye positive but red dye negative. I am now feeling awful cramps that are more then likely my period. Really was crossing my fingers and hoping I was pregnant. My day is getting very emotional now.

So sorry you are feeling that way, and hope things start to look up for you. Did want to say though that with my first pregnancy I kept getting bad cramps and backaches thinking each time AF was right around the corner, and she never showed her face. So until she does don't count yourself out just yet ;)

I have 3 small kids so I don't even know why I'm so sad,I recently had a very unexpected miscarriage and since then I feel so hurt and like something is missing. I can't explain why and I probably sound selfish but I feel so sad. My kids were so excited to see our beautiful baby on the ultrasound machine and then before we could even gasp a new baby it was gone :(

That's awful, hun. I'm so sorry. But, it can happen again. And now you know that you do want definitely want that 4th baby, so you can start actually "trying" to make that happen. Life truly sucks sometimes, but I fully believe that when babies are taken from us early it is bc God knows something that we do not, and I choose to have faith in that. I hope that one day you are able to do the same. My deepest condolences to you and your little family.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->