feeling scared

Lil bean

Reaction score
I just found out I am pregnant and I am very very happy!!!

But it is also very terrifying to think our lives will change so much and all the changes that are to come.

I am generally a person who worries too much I have to take deep breathes and tell myself to relax. I have worried about everything in my life. I wish I didnt ..I wish I would just live in the moment sometimes but thats an attitude thats a work in process for me.

Does anyone else feel the way I do? This is my first pregnancy of course. We are very happy ..I do a test every day since I got a positive. Yesterday was my af. I worry that I worry which will impact my baby somehow ..I am crazy lol

Anyone else just as crazy as me?

First and foremost, it's okay to naturally be worried, it just shows you have a strong urge to feel responsible, at least in my opinion. I think you'll be a great mother, just seeing how interested you are, with testing so often etc.

It's very big news, and it comes on suddenly, especially if this is your first pregnancy, you've never had any of these feelings before, not to mention hormones probably sending you through the roof, relax, breathe, and take it easy.. Stress is not good for you, or anyone around you. Let nature play it's game and just enjoy it as it comes.

I myself, got my positive pregnancy test yesterday and it's a huge shock to me, almost like it's surreal, right?

You'll adapt to it, it just needs to sink in. You'll be fine girl, and hey, congratulations :)

First, congratulations! I am like you in many ways. I am the one who will panic about anything I can. But almost anyone who is pregnant worries more! :D I think we all worry about our babies safety and giving our all to them. Even now I worry about messing up when she arrives. This is my first, too. If you should ever need someone to chat with I am here, as well as many other wonderful BNB women. I hope you enjoy your pregnancy and everything goes smoothly! <3

First and foremost, it's okay to naturally be worried, it just shows you have a strong urge to feel responsible, at least in my opinion. I think you'll be a great mother, just seeing how interested you are, with testing so often etc.

It's very big news, and it comes on suddenly, especially if this is your first pregnancy, you've never had any of these feelings before, not to mention hormones probably sending you through the roof, relax, breathe, and take it easy.. Stress is not good for you, or anyone around you. Let nature play it's game and just enjoy it as it comes.

I myself, got my positive pregnancy test yesterday and it's a huge shock to me, almost like it's surreal, right?

You'll adapt to it, it just needs to sink in. You'll be fine girl, and hey, congratulations :)

Congratulations to you! Thanks for understanding I generally drive my husband crazy but now i have a larger audience haha kidding! I appreciate all your support! I'm going out of country right now so I will message once I'm back. Hope yoy are all doing well

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

Congratulations hun, and no need to worry hun, being a mother comes naturally! Your instincts kick in and everything will be alright, just wait and see. Adapting to motherhood is typically a smooth transition and one that is a joy to change over to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->