Feeling selfish

Jkelmum

Reaction score
But I really want a boy 💙. I know it doesn't matter if it's healthy I've 2 boys 2 girls and one Angel girl in heaven ... Girl pregnancies are always hell and tbh I think girls are harder babies and harder in general lol .. Boys are so much more loving and this is my last baby. Also my partner as three girls so he really wants a boy. Yet I feel guilty for having such a strong thing of wanting a boy

:hugs: i have 3 boys and pregnant with a girl. All their pregnancies have been hell and my 3rd son very difficult as a baby, he actually put me off having any more children ( this baby was a big surprise lol ) i love him dearly though but i guess it doesn't really matter the gender it could go either way?
Hope you hear boy though but im sure you'll love a girl just as much, don't feel bad x

Sure I will. Never felt like this normally I have no preference xx

When I was pregnant with dd I desperately wanted a boy. I cried when I found out she was a girl. My pregnancy was awful and stressful (bad ms combined with low amniotic fluid) and I hated the idea of dresses and bows. But I love her more than anything and can't imagine her being a boy. I can't even imagining a boy being as cool as she is. She is such an easy baby. Always happy, so smart, and only cries for the typical reasons (hungry, tired, teething). We just decided to try for #2 and now I secretly want another girl.

...and she has yet to wear a dress or a bow

When I was pregnant with dd I desperately wanted a boy. I cried when I found out she was a girl. My pregnancy was awful and stressful (bad ms combined with low amniotic fluid) and I hated the idea of dresses and bows. But I love her more than anything and can't imagine her being a boy. I can't even imagining a boy being as cool as she is. She is such an easy baby. Always happy, so smart, and only cries for the typical reasons (hungry, tired, teething). We just decided to try for #2 and now I secretly want another girl.

...and she has yet to wear a dress or a bow

Not to take over the post, but wanted to thank you for this. It's encouraging as I really thought ours was a boy, and I've always wanted a boy. I've even said I would be happy with all boys. I still somehow think ours is a boy but they were 99% sure it was a girl because she saw "3 white lines". Thanks again for sharing your experience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->