Feeling sick and worried

1st_baby

OK so ive been on the pill now for 1 1/2 months and feeling like crap

I also had a MC about 2 weeks ago since having both my headaches are horrible , i mean it hurts right behind my eyes ...is this tension headaches

I also recently been having shortness of breath Im finding myself having to take a big breath and then its ok it dosent last all day just a few times per day ..

D you girls think this is PND or some kind of anxienty attacks ? I know sometimes Im sad or edgy with baby but im so lost :(
:hissy:

Hun I have anxiety attacks, and it makes me feel dizzy, short of breath, confused and I sweat a lot... Then it gets into a major migraine!.

I hope you get better soon... So sorry to hear about your MC, if you need to talk, pm or msn hun xxx:hugs:

Dear 1stBaby

So sorry about the mc. :hugs::hugs:

It does sound a bit like migraine. It might be worth asking your doctor, because it's a thing you are supposed to report, just in case, as the pill doesn't suit everyone. I had to go off the combined pill because it made my migaines so bad - I was fine on the progesterone only one, though.

I think it's understandable enough to have panic attacks if you've just had a miscarriage. It could be you're being too brave, and so it comes out as something physical? It takes time to get over something as upsetting as that.

Don't let things get on top of you. Just let the housework go and enjoy your baby.

Wish you all the Best.

LucindaE
XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back