Feeling sick getting worse

emrhian91

Reaction score
Literally since I joined I've had a constant sick feeling particularly after eating and night time.

It's worse now, I feel like I could be sick.

Joined with painful boobs and cramping... Is this just coincidence?!
I've never felt sick like this!
Ahh!!

I WANT TO TEST! But got BFN earlier in the week, AF due 23rd!

Literally since I joined I've had a constant sick feeling particularly after eating and night time.

It's worse now, I feel like I could be sick.

Joined with painful boobs and cramping... Is this just coincidence?!
I've never felt sick like this!
Ahh!!

I WANT TO TEST! But got BFN earlier in the week, AF due 23rd!

Hi I feel exaxtly the same, iI'm confused lol. Don't know what I'm feeling? ?? Can you help.

I'm 6dpo, I think, af due in 8 days, I have prominent blue veins on my breasts, when feel my cervix, it is low, firm, closed and wet. I aldo hav3 lotiony like cm. I did have some cramping, but that has gone now, I just don't feel like myself. I know it's too early to test, but I really need some opinions. Aah wait there is sone cramping, this is just weird, don't know what to do. Went to the dr day before yesterday, had some kind of infection, he didn't give me any antibiotics as I told him I didn't kn9w if this could be my month. Please don't tell me thevonly way you'll know is to wait and takeva test... I know that. Only want opinions. Thanks ladies

Yeah I have the veins too.
I haven't checked my cervix because I've never checked before.

I really don't know how to advice because I'm just as confused... :/
I wasn't trying for a baby, so I wasnt "looking for symptoms" if that makes sense, so feeling like this is so unexpected.

Normally I'd get AF type pains a couple days before, but I haven't. I have a niggly cramping but nothing like I'd expect if AF was on her way.

gosh i feel that way now minus the breast pain and cramping. i remember having terrible nausea the night of conception and the night afterward even though i didnt eat anything and each time it was around 3 am. just woke up randomly nearly vomiting. i didnt get nausea again until morning sickness hit at 4 weeks.

in previous cycles before the one i got my bfp in, my PMS symptoms mimicked pregnancy symptoms so well i really believed i was. well the 3rd month of ttc, i had no PMS symptoms(well, they were awkward and definitely not the clockwork ones i normally have) and because of this, i believed i wasnt pregnant. surprise at 8dpo! i was.
goodluck to you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->