Feeling slumped

Vickieh1981

Missing my precious girly
Reaction score
I hate the down times. I forget how perfect she was sometimes and I just looked at her photos. She had such a perfect mouth, fingers, everything. You could even see her little ribs.

SOmetimes it just feels like it didn't really happen at all and then I look at her and remember that she was mine.

Hmmmm not sure of the point of this really other than I feel crappy. I thought this was supposed to get better? Is that as good as it gets? It improves so much and then stays that way forever?

Sending hugs to you and floaty kisses to your little angel tonight :hugs:

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I sometimes feel like it didn't happen also...like maybe it was all just a bad dream. Sometimes I feel like it was ages ago that I lost Brailynn and other times it seems like it was just yesterday!

I'm sorry you are having a bad day... :cry: It really is a crazy rollercoaster that we are on here...

I'm sorry you are feeling down, hugs to you. I wish there was more i could say/do for you.
xxx

I am sorry that you are feeling down like this hun. I don't know if we will ever truly get better. I think we have to accept a new kind of normal and accept that one day we might be fine and the next day it will hit us like a tonne of bricks and shatter us. I really don't know what to say to you but I want you to know that you are not alone. Floaty kisses to Isabella. :kiss::kiss::kiss:

I don't think it ever goes away. I get upset when I think about when I'm gone and they'll be no one to visit my baby :cry::cry::cry:

I am sorry you are having a icky time right now.... :hugs: I honestly don't think these feelings will ever just "go away" ... Think we just learn how to live with them and do our best each day... They was our children, it's unnatural to lose a child so there is nothing to get over.... :hugs::hugs:

Loves and cuddles sent to you and your lil angel :kiss::hugs::flower:

Love her name, so beautiful! :flower:

I hate the down times. I forget how perfect she was sometimes and I just looked at her photos. She had such a perfect mouth, fingers, everything. You could even see her little ribs.

SOmetimes it just feels like it didn't really happen at all and then I look at her and remember that she was mine.

Hmmmm not sure of the point of this really other than I feel crappy. I thought this was supposed to get better? Is that as good as it gets? It improves so much and then stays that way forever?

Thats what I thought....Does it really get Better :cry: I feel like crap today

I don't know what is wrong with me and why I a struggling so much at the moment.

I just keep feeling like bursting into tears and it washing over me that I will never hold her again, never see her precious hands and feet and I regret things that I didn't do :(

Aw Vickie, it does seem to come in waves for no apparent reason, doesn't it? I'm so sorry. Try not to focus on the regrets too much. :hug: xxx

I don't know what is wrong with me and why I a struggling so much at the moment.

I just keep feeling like bursting into tears and it washing over me that I will never hold her again, never see her precious hands and feet and I regret things that I didn't do :(

There is nothing wrong with you, I feel like this ALL the time. There are days of peace for me and days when my eyes are swollen shut and my face is swollen. I am so sorry and my heart truly breaks for you. I am here if you ever need me, please know that..
All My Love..Andrea :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Sorry, I'm a bit late on this one, for some reason I didn't see this post earlier.

I get the same when I look at the photos of my girls, they were so perfect, just born to soon, it makes me so proud to look at them, yet also very sad.
I was too traumatised at the hospital to spend any quality time with them, I'm so grateful for the photos.

I don't think we will ever be back to 'normal' again, we just have to learn to readjust our lives to the way it is now.

I've just noticed that your rainbow's middle name is Isabella, that's lovely that she has a part of her big sister with her always. We will be doing the same if we have a girl. Both our twins' middle names were after their grannies, so my next daughter (if I am lucky enough to have one) will have her big sister's names for her middle name.

hugs to you, xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->