Feeling so desperately sad

Genie

Reaction score
I really feel like I'm hitting rock bottom. Its only a couple of weeks now until the due date for my first angel, and when I first miscarried I thought I'd surely be pregnant by then. Now I've miscarried my second, and feel like its never going to be my turn. AF has arrived today, and this was only our first cycle after the miscarriage so realistically it wasn't likely, but somehow I still feel desperately sad. I don't know how to cope with the constant waiting, and I don't know how to come to terms with the fact that I might never get my take home baby. I feel totally cup half empty about everything, and am sick of watching everyone else have what I want so effortlessly, and putting a smile on my face when all I want to do is cry. Sorry for the selfish rant, I just wanted to get it out. :nope:

:hugs2: Don't give up sweetie, one day you will hold a precious baby in your arms. The waiting is always the hardest part.

:hugs2: x

Aww hun i am so sorry for your losses :hugs:, i know its hard but try not to give up hope... i hope you have your sticky bean soon, i am honestly dreading the EDD of my Angel :cry: i know i am going to be a mess, i have even already booked it off work so i don't have to go in

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->