feeling so down already

lottep

Reaction score
:cry:Hi everyone,
This is only my 2nd post. My first one was me asking if I was mad because I had so many symptoms. I really believed I was pregnant but af arrived in full force. It's only 2nd month ttc to conceive but I've wanted a baby for 2 years and had to wait for various reasons (house, wedding,job). I've had a few issues in the day past (polyp, burst cyst, bulky ovary) and I can't help thinking negative thoughts. I know it's only been 2 months and I'm being ridiculous but just can't stop feeling down. To make it worse 3 of my friends got pregnant accidentally and my best friend just announced she was. In her words "it must have been the first time we did it, we weren't even trying, he must have super sperm." I know I just have to be patient but I'm an obsessive person and it's taking over my whole life. OH doesn't understand, I feel like noone does. If one more person tells me to stop thinking about it I'll scream. I would love to, but please teach me how to stop thinking!!! Just needed to vent!!!

I just let all the crazy out here so hubby doesn't see it!
I don't stop thinking about it but obsess on here about it alot lol.
Maybe doing a pre baby bucket list would help? List a few things u want to do pre pregnancy.... Weekend away with oh, get blind drunk and stay out all night, go to the beach in a bikini one last time, run a race, attend a formal event, etc.... Will keep u busy and achieving them will be a positive to not being preggo.

I know exactly how you feel I was the same at month 2 and I'm te exact same now at month 9 ttc. Feeling really down keep crying.im convinced il never have a baby it's horrible having these feelings all the time.

hey hun!!! well I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but nothing is going to make you stop thinking lol ive been ttc for almost 9 months now, and this go around I went into drastic measures lol (softcups and mucinex) but I completely know how you feel, I live on an army post and everyone on my street has babies or is having babies, as a matter of fact my next door neighbor is at the hospital probably in labor now lol but my I am the only one in my family who doesn't have kids yet, my sister had 2 back to back the past 2 years, talk about aggravating, what I have found that helps me ( and boy do I need it, husband is hardly ever here when we need to BD and hardly here when I need to vent or hell even talk ) is to find something that makes you happy, like for me, I craft in my downtime, I keep my mind busy so I don't sit around all day stressing, ( because stress can make it harder to conceive ) Just wanted ya to know, you are not alone on this journey, I saw a lady who had been TTC for 12 YEARS on here and finally got pregnant!!! So it WILL happen!!!

Thanks guys, this really helped.I'm trying my very best not to think about it. I have a lovely life and a baby would be the icing on the cake, but in the meantime I've got to remember to enjoy the cake! Lobster, poor you. At least I'm not surrounded, that must be hard. Fingers crossed for BFP soon. Xxx

I'm the same lottp. By the second month of ttc, my period was late and i thought i was pregnant. It arrived in a shopping centre toilet and i walked out crying to my friend. I had all the symptoms was nearly sick just before it. I became very angry and very sad during the next months my period came on and now its been full 9 months ttc though i started in May 2012. I am in a deep sadness and found out last year that my boyfriend has low sperm (the army aloud him to be tested early) and only 1-3percent morphology. I'm awaiting tests. Nothing makes me happy anymore and i just turned 30 so time isn't on my side for much longer. It doesn't get any easier but you may get pregnant soon. I hope so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->