Feeling so incredibly impatient!!

bluecathy1978

Mum to 6 kids & 2 angels
Reaction score
As the title says, I am now done with the whole pregnancy malarkey. 37 plus weeks. Becoming more and more uncomfortable, nasty and totally bloody fed up.
Wishing I could eat what I want. Wishing I could sleep.
Wishing I had contractions!!!
I'm going crazy!

I'm fed up too and I'm only 32 weeks lol I feel like these last 7 weeks are going to drag :( i feel uncomfortable at bed times I'm tired all the time and constantly watching what I eat because of having GD :(

I'm feeling impatient! Have horrendous sciatica and still another 11 weeks or so!😕😕
You ll soon have your little one.. Hang in there !😉

I have gd too. This is my last baby and I feel torn between wanting to be pregnant and enjoy it and just wanting to eat the biggest chocolate cream cake ever known to man! Doesn't help my mood :/

I'm impatient too !

Only 33 weeks but nursery is completely done so seeing that makes me impatient. Also had a cuddle with my cousins 9 day old son the other day so that didn't help. Also he is in the 90th percentile so I am so uncomfortable with elbows and knees in my ribs and hips, can't sleep, always hungry but no stomach room and my bladder is practically non-existent atm

Been off work for weeks now due to being made redundant and OH and my mum won't let me walk the dog on my own (because she's a big dog) and I don't drive so am stuck in the house going crazy, cleaning things again and again and again !

I'm being fairly chilled about him coming, but had two trips to hospital recently, one for reduced movement and one because my arm swelled up, so finally getting to the point I'd prefer the baby out, finding even little jobs like getting ds to pre school exhausting!

I'm almost 33 weeks and starting to get a bit fed up. Mainly with the pain in my rib. It hurts to sit and I can't lay on my left side in bed it hurts too much so I'll be glad when he engages a bit more to hopefully give my rib a rest.

Other than that I'm not too bad, at the minute anyway, I may be eating my words in another few weeks.
X

Same boat here. I'll be 37 weeks on Sunday, so I think I'll celebrate with a pineapple. ;) Between GD, the super itchy bump, and the pelvic pain I've had in the last two weeks, I'm done. Plus, I'm on twice weekly appointments (an NST every Monday and biophysical profile every Thursday) so starting to get sick of spending so much time in my OBs office. It's a HUGE office (around 70 employees) and all of the front office ladies know me by name now.

I'm only about 28 weeks so thankfully I'm not impatient yet or that would be a long one... Definitely though, for the past 2 weeks or so I've been growing increasingly uncomfortable especially while I sleep, and more easily tired. My husband hasn't reacted well to me being tired, less able to do everything, less available for him, etc. He's like one of the kids basically except less supportive this past week so it was a tough one!

Eeek totally impatient here too guys !! :( these days just aren't going fast enough for me lol I'm supposed to be due this Sunday from my LMP date but she was 1 Week behind making me 15th nov slightly saddened by it but u never no she could come anytime from now onwards lol my MIL is picking both kids up from school tomorrow and keeping them till late tomorrow night so me and other half are off out for the day yay! Since this might be my last week without a baby :) docs next wed and hosp next Thursday hoping to see if they'll sweep me at 39+4 I can finally see the finish line xxx

Well, we have a plan in place now. Sweep next Tuesday and induction next Thursday. It us nice having something to work to 😁

They don't induce here until 42 exactly, I would have had one last time but I went into labour 41+6!
Plans are good though, make you feel more in control :)

Impatient over here, too! I'm due in 2 days and have been feeling awful for the last few. Had prodromal labor on Sunday that fizzled out Monday. Continuing to efface, but still not dilating beyond the 1cm that I've been for a month or so now. I am huge, in pain, nauseous, and just generally done with this!

I feel your pain too ladies. 3 days until D-Day and absolutely no signs anything is going to happen soon. I'm down to give birth at a midwife led unit so really don't want to have to be induced and go to delivery suite.

I am being induced due to gestational diabetes, previous large babies and pre eclampsia. Just started on raspberry leaf tea today so hoping it may help x

I am soooo impatient as well! !
10 days till my due date, but I've been off work since 34wks and each day is draaaaaging.
Doesn't help that my MIL texts me every day for news!!

I am at my 31 weeks and still going work.. Feeling very uncomfortable.. sit/lie down left or right side also feeling uncomfortable.. my legs n ankles are swelling.. my pelvic there hurts every time I change side during sleep and also when I get up.. I am sooooo exhausted.. I need sleep!!

It will all be worth it when we have those little people here with us!

I'll rest when I'm dead! Due tomorrow, still feel like crap, still working both jobs. All I want to do is nap, but it's not an option. Just keeping my eye on the prize... will have a baby EVENTUALLY... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->