Feeling so incredibly impatient!!

Can't believe your due tomorrow dill 😁😁 happy d-day for then hopefully baby will arrive soon lol wish I was still due in 3 days altho I'm that exhausted I'm glad I can have a few more naps between now and 15th still hoping baby will come before then tho xxx

Fingers crossed that the time between now and then is restful for you!

As do I but I deff wouldn't say no to having her right now and getting back to feeling a little normal 😁😁 had a hot curry tonight got some pains although I feel like i may have the runs this morning at some point as it was hotttt!

I had pineapple and 3rd trimester tea for breakfast, and soft tacos with LOTS of jalapenos for lunch... still pregnant...

But I've been having some BHs today, and had a really good contraction earlier, so maybe it's a good sign. :)

Good luck ladies! I'm hoping my sweep on Tuesday kick starts something because they won't do too much to induce me on Thursday as I have had two sections with previous babies. Don't really want another c section but whatever happens I will hopefully have my baby girl this time next week!

Come on baby Dill, get a wriggle on lol xx hopefully not too long hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->