feeling so scared

babywonderer

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm new to this so excuse if I'm making any errors!

I had a missed miscarriage at the beginning of May 14 (baby was 9weeks but missed at 7/8). I was and still am totally heartbroken. To myself and my partners surprise and delight I am now 5weeks 3 day pregnant. (I've had one normal period since my miscarriage)

Last night when I wiped after using the loo I had slight brown discharge and a little again this morning. I am not having any pain but do feel a dull sensation/pressure in my lower tummy.

What do I do? I'm so scared that I am going to miscarry again. Do I contact a doc/hospital?

If you are feeling nervous, anxious about it then I would call and make an appointment explaining the situation and see if they can get you in to be seen. At 5wks 3days, an ultrasound may not show much more than the sac but at least you could get some bloowork done and they could examine etc. Hope this helps and hugs to you!! :hugs:

To calm your nerves i'd call your doctor, but also brown discharge is normal and is old blood, bright red is the time to really be worried. Last night after DH and I had sex I was spotting pink/orange discharge. Our cervix is sensitive right now where slight irritations can trigger spotting.

Again, I'm no doctor but from what I've read and personal experience, brown spotting is nothing to be concerned with BUT still phone your doc. Good Luck.

Hey guys I wanted to update as my situation has worsened since....
I decided to sit tight after the spotting and all was gd until yesterday at 4pm...I went to the loo and went I wiped the tissue was covered in red blood but no cloths and again I wiped and it was clear.
I felt like my heart was been ripped out. I phoned my husband and he said he'd leave immediately. I then called my doc and he said he'd sort a letter so id be seen immediately at the hospital.
Eventually I seen the doc and she did a scan which positively showed us a sac womb but no sign of baba or heartbeat but because im only 5 plus 6 today the doc said it was looking very normal. She took blood and sent me home and im on strict bed rest and have to return to hospital 2moro afternoon and they will do more bloods to check hcg and another scan. Iv had a little blood last nite and brown spotting and brown when I wipe after loo.
I don't wanna loose this baba xx

I hope your betas come back looking good! I am 6+6 weeks and I have had really light brown spotting since monday. It definitely makes me nervous, but it has been so minimal that it is hardly even there when I wipe. I haven't had any cramps, and I am still very symptomatic, so I am hoping I am just one of the 20% of women who spot in pregnancy. I am hoping that the same goes for you! I have an ultrasound on Tuesday, just hoping the baby is growing and all is well! I just thought you should know you aren't alone! Best of luck to you with everything! =]

:hugs: I hope everything is ok. Take care of yourself and try to stay positive.

Fingers crossed for a happy outcome for you & DH x

Big hugs huni, it's normal to worry.

How are you today??? X

I hope all turns out well :) Did your blood test reports come back?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->