feeling so sick at 8 weeks cant stand it!

honey915

mum to 2 little boys
Reaction score
Anyone else? I feel awful! Dp says to stop moaning al the time and obviously doesn't understand what it's like to feel sick all day everyday even in the middle of the night and I have aversions to everything. I can't bear anything and have no cravings. I have vomitted a few times but mostly just constant nausea. Never feel hungry either abd I've lost half a stone over a few weeks so starting to be a bit concerned given that I'm small already... Boohoo wo is me 😭 lol anyone else wanna feel sick with me?

I feel the same, I have extreme nausea, my Dh just doesn't understand how ill I feel. I haven't even been able to go to work today. It's that bad x

I'm a little over 9 weeks and I feel absolutely terrible. I really can't wait until this morning sickness part is completely over. I feel like I'm going to be in bed for the next few weeks and that frustrates me!

Aw I feel for all you ladies!! I know what you're going through! I really didn't want to take meds. I hate taking meds I'm a nurse so it freaks me out. Everything has side effects lol! But if it comes to that and I lose any more weight again I may have no option xx

Sounds exactly like me. I'm also 8 weeks. Just remember every day you feel really bad, you are one day closer to feeling better. Try some lemon sorbet. Gives me just a moments relief.

ive got HG so taking meds is only way i can have a bit of life, avoid being admitted back to hosp. If your suffering bad it is best to get some help for it.

Aw mummy to Amber that's so rubbish for you hun. I really enjoyed my last two pregnancies so was shocked to get bad ms this time and it ruins the enjoyment! I hope you feel better soon! I can see this is your third? From your signature also? Did you have hg with all pregnancies or just this one? X

Aw mummy to Amber that's so rubbish for you hun. I really enjoyed my last two pregnancies so was shocked to get bad ms this time and it ruins the enjoyment! I hope you feel better soon! I can see this is your third? From your signature also? Did you have hg with all pregnancies or just this one? X

Snap! haha. Yes my 3rd, i have 2 girls already.
My first 2 pregnancies i had mild MS but overall very managable and no problem with day to day life. This pregnancy has took whole whack out of me. Just had few days of relapse again, praying for some relief soon. As you say it does take the enjoyment out i couldnt leave house for weeks on end, this us our last so trying hardest to see positives. Hope you do aswell x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->