Feeling so sick

edthedog

Baking another pink one! #4
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I threaded on here earlier that I have now got 3 faint lines on three FRERs but I wanted to ask another question - I feel really sick and have done since yesterday morning.

I had some dry toast last night but since then I have been surviving on milky tea. I am really hungry but as soon as I go to eat I just can't.

I just wondered, if I am possibly pregnant, has anyone else got 'morning' sickness this early? Would be just over 4 weeks as CD1 was 15th Nov.

Isn't that too early for it?

Thanks for your help xx

I would say if you've had 3 faint positives then you are up the duff girly!!

And everyone is different re: symptoms. I think most people report morning sickness from around 6 weeks.

Good luck!

Are you lines getting stronger?

I felt really sick before I got BFP earlier this year. I kept on saying if I'm not preg by the end of the month I am going to docs cause I just didn't feel right at all. So yes I do think it's possible.

x

The lines are getting a bit darker each time - the first one was very very faint, second one you could see without squinting and then the one at lunchtime today I could see without putting right in front of my face :) No dramatic changes, but definitely a slight difference each time.

Wish I had a decent camera as would love to post some pics!

I was think of waiting until Friday (I know I am probably kidding myself!) - is that enough time to get a stronger line?

If I am preggo then its funny that I obviously have a enough hormone in me to make me feel sick but not enough to give a real bold line on FRER!

Thanks for the advice xxx

I didn't get a positive result until CD30 and even then it was faint. I'd say about 3 days after my faint line I got a strong line on FRER.

Oh thanks for that Swanny. I will really, really try and wait until Friday to test again then.

I will keep you posted! xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"