Feeling so stressed

donnarobinson

Mommy Of 3 Boys
Reaction score
So I’m waiting for my periods to return after having one depo shot in December . It run out feb 27th so almost 6 weeks ago
Now I’m fully expecting it to take a while for my periods to return but I just want them back now 😩 I thought I would try and start ovulation tests to just see if and when I will ovulate and I did one today and nothing not even a second line at all and Ino a second line doesn’t mean a positive till it’s as dark as control but I thought I would at least have a hint of a line like everyone does . does having a just one line mean anthing bad !
I saw a tiny hint of a second line before it dried but then nothing .
I’m so stressed I just feel like I’m becoming obsessed and I want them back it’s bad enough trying to get pregnant when your having regular periods but knowing I have no chance till there back is really getting to me x

Ugh so sorry! I would say keep testing! Depo can stay in the system for a long time after stopping. I had my last depo shot 12/23/2017 so it ran out 03/23/2018 but I had until 04/02 (that is what my card said given by provider) to come back and get next shot. Well on 03/30/2017 I got a Smiley face on Clear Blue Easy digital test. Then I used Clear blue Advanced OPK and internet cheapie and got a BLAZING positive and Solid smiley face 04/01/2018. I am in my TWW but I know it is still possible not to ovulate even with a positive OPK. Hope this helps!

Thanks hun have you had a period since the depo running out . Good luck hope this is ur time x

I had some withdrawal bleed or spotting I would say March 08,9,and 10th but nothing yet. I have always gone right back to having periods previously when using Depo though so I am hoping either I will be pregnant already or will get my period next week!

That’s great hun I hear all these horror stories of it taking years for people to get periods back and to get prehnant I did another ovulation test tonight and there is a line nowhere near positive but still I’m hoping mine return soon x

I totally understand. I was waiting for my period to return after stopping my birth control and it drove me crazy.

I don't know why I'm so obsessed this time. I think its because we lost our last baby and I feel such an urgency. Maybe its a mix of impatience and anxiety.. but i'm driving myself crazy too.

I took one depo in September 2016, it gave me awful headaches so I decided not to take another. My periods didn’t return until June 2017. I visited the doctor after about 6 months with no periods and she said my hormones seemed to be paused at mid cycle. Everything seems to be back to normal now and I’m having regular periods with a 28day cylce

Thank you hun I do see a lot of people saying they returned after about 6 months of it runnning out I’ll just have to be patient it’s so hard tho x

My period is back in full swing as of yesterday and heavy today.. So maybe yours will come back soon too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->