Feeling somewhat tired- how early can fatigue set in if you are preggars?

dreadOHdreads

Reaction score
So I am yet again trying to have a baby. My hubby and I actually just went through a failed adoption...my cousin was 14 and had a baby in April. She had agreed to let us adopt her and we raised her for 8 months. It was in December that she decided that she was going to keep her :(

But anyways...here I am again. I got my IUD out earlier this month and had an HSG test done on the 22nd. The 24th - 26th we BD'd. I think I had a positive ovulation test On the 25th.

So right now I am waiting. My AF came on the 12th or maybe the 13th. I dunno since this was my first period off the IUD and while on the IUD I didn't spot much when it was coming on.

The past 2 days I've been pretty tired. I've slept a lot and even after sleeping a lot I havent had much energy. Part of me wants to yell "IT'S CAUSE I'M PREGNANT!" but ya know I dunno if it would be too soon for me to be tired yet. My nipples are kinda tinder, but I don't know if that is my boddy preparing for my AF or not.

Anyone have any input? Is it too early for me to start thinking hrmmm, maybe I am preggars?

Hi. Sorry to hear about your failed adoption.
I can't really give an answer to your question, but I do know they say soon as you conceive your body starts to work harder.

When are you due af?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"