feeling sooo sick from smoking cigarettes lately!!?? any1 else??

D

dmestiza

can this be a sign of pregnancy?? i swear i usually smoke half a packet a day and i feel fine!! but lately... i get headaches, feel nausea... and really sick for hours after i have smoked some cigarettes!! i actually feel turned off now from smoking... any1 else have this or know anything about this...???

thanks in advance! :thumbup:

i think even if you aren't pregnant you should use this as an opportunity to stop smoking, it lowers fertility and it affects the baby if you get pregnant whilst smoking

i know its hard, i used to smoke 2 packs a day but it is possible, and think about the rewards!

I agree hun, If you're trying to fall pregnant quit now if you can, try to gradually cut down then stop altogether. Use this opportunity to start to give up. It won't happen overnight but definitely trying to cut down will improve your chances of conception. Fingers crossed for you! :)

thanks for your reply's :) i am trying my best to quit/stop smoking now... n i stopped for a whole month a few days ago, then i gave in and bought a darnn packet!! xo

thanks for your reply's :) i am trying my best to quit/stop smoking now... n i stopped for a whole month a few days ago, then i gave in and bought a darnn packet!! xo

its cool i know that feeling, but its okay, you will get there :) xx

I used to smoke too, I found the best thing to think about when even contemplating buying more was to think how far I'd come, I nearly cracked after 4 months due to certain stresses in my life but each time I was at the kiosk about to order I thought, NO, I haven't done 4 months to start again, plus I imagine how much more I'd like a baby than a cigarette! You'll get there, I have every faith in you!

I vomited every time I had a cigeratte, when I was pregnant but didn't know yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->