Feeling sorry for myself and just a little bit silly!!

Jo

I'm an old bag!
Reaction score
Oh dear all i seem to do is moan at the moment so I am very sorry girls if I'm doing your heads in :S

Anyway the reason i am feeling sorry for myself is i fell down the stairs yesterday morning, luckily I wasn't carrying Jack and OH was still at home to untangle me from the bottom of the steps, I haven;t cried like i did yesterday for ages
I banged the base of my back (coccyx?) between my shoulder blades and have a carpet burn on my elbow which stings like hell, in fact i ache all over

To make it worse i started feeling really sick late afternoon and as i raised the toilet lid it decided to fall back and smack me on the fore head so i now have a lovely bruise trying to form!!!
It's ok girls you can laugh :lol: I know i did

Woke up this morn and feel like i have been run over (again LoL)

What amazes me though is how helpful Emily can actually be if i need her to< i put Jack in the bath and she washed him and everything for me as it hurts to kneel down, she called me when she had done and i got him out and dressed, she even wanted to stay off school to help me, bless her

Anyhow thats my moan for the day girls, may start my own moaning Diary at this rate!!! :lol:

Aw hun, it just wasnt your day was it. I hope you enjoy today though :hugs:

:hugs:

moan away hun, its what we are here for, hope you start to feel better soon.

xx

Ah bless you! I had to smirk, but that can really shake you up falling down the stairs like that.

Sounds like Emily is enjoying playing at being mum! Milk that child labour lol!

I once fell over in the bath and couldn't stop crying. I was cold and naked and all OH could do waas laugh! I am a really clumsy cow and your day sounds like a normal day for me!
Big hugs from someone who knows that it REALLY hurts!

Bloody hell Jo youve been in the wars !!! bless ya! hope you feeling better soon hun, sending you a hug..... although wont squeeze too tight incase it hurts!! .... :hugs: :hugs:

I sympathise with you, i fell down the stairs and was 7 weeks pregnant.
i felt like i'd been hit by a bus the next day.
Hope you feel better soon.

Aw no. Falling down the stairs is horrendous. :hugs: How come as a kid you can fall over all the time and hardly feel it but as a grown up it's devastating? :?

Poor you. Warm bath tonight to ease those aching bones.

Aww hun what you like :hugs:

Hope your ok now!

Aww thanks girls, i would hug you all back but when i click it throws me off line :evil: (stupid dial up)

My arse is hurting like crazy, is only comfy if i lean over which is giving OH ideas that he can get out of his head!!!!!

I have decided the best course of action is to become a hermit and just stay in my bedroom for ever, with a kettle, a microwave and PC i should be well away from any danger :lol:
Mind you would prob electocute myself then :roll:

I bet you read this and thought oh no not again, really thanks for replying girls i know i can always rely on you lot to make me feel better(((((HUGS))))

[quote="Jo"

I bet you read this and thought oh no not again, really thanks for replying girls i know i can always rely on you lot to make me feel better(((((HUGS))))[/quote]

We dont think that Jo! I like reading your stories! but poor you! Carpet burns really hurt! and falling down the stairs does give you a scare.

Aww cheers Lauz, i think you mean you like reading what dumb thing i've done next LMAO :lol:

Jo said:
Aww cheers Lauz, i think you mean you like reading what dumb thing i've done next LMAO :lol:

hehehe well i cant say anything, Im just as bad! I even got a mug for xmas saying "please talk slowly Im blonde" and Im not blonde! haha (thanks Tif! :lol: )

Oooh i need one of them :D
Just had my hair done and i could only really go blonde couldn't i??
(Blonder than when we met)
All i need is boobs doing and a wasp waist and i can be a proper Barbie :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back