Feeling sorry for myself today!

MrsKTB

Mummy to Henry
Reaction score
Today I just feel so tired and crampy and really like I want to dive in a hot hot bath! All under my bump is feeling like awful period pains and I have back ache!

Need tlc!

Today I just feel so tired and crampy and really like I want to dive in a hot hot bath! All under my bump is feeling like awful period pains and I have back ache!

Need tlc!

I know that feeling!!! :hugs: :flower: xx

I am right there too!!! So much pressure! Back pain! Arhg!!! I'm off work in a half hour and I'm headed straight home to the bath!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wish i could have a bath too know how you feel. today went for a tour of the maternity wards at my clinic. oh it was so lovely and the birthing room looked like a hotel suite!! the room had a huge hot tub and huge round shaped bed with millions of pillows the decor was a deep purple and white very modern with beautiful dimming lights. they have lots of rooms like these of different colours because the clinic is called rainbow. had a cry when i had to leave, i just wanted to stay and be like all the other woman walking around in pain knowing the end was there! having a cry now cause my feet are sore.

wish i could have a bath too know how you feel. today went for a tour of the maternity wards at my clinic. oh it was so lovely and the birthing room looked like a hotel suite!! the room had a huge hot tub and huge round shaped bed with millions of pillows the decor was a deep purple and white very modern with beautiful dimming lights. they have lots of rooms like these of different colours because the clinic is called rainbow. had a cry when i had to leave, i just wanted to stay and be like all the other woman walking around in pain knowing the end was there! having a cry now cause my feet are sore.

That sounds lovely!!!!

I ended up with a lovely bath last night....felt ace while i was in it....as soon as i got out i was in agony again!!

Going to aquanatal tonight, hoping that helps a bit!!

I wish I could have a bath on my lunch every day! My work does have showers... hmm.. but not the same, ha!

Wow, that hospital room sounds amazing. I want a round bed with pillows!!!!!!

The past 3 nights have been terrible. I could handle it if I was further along...but two more months of this? Wow. I hope its a small phase.

Hang in there BnB ladies!! :hugs:

Tag, yeah... at least if we're 37+ weeks and feeling bad, we know we could go any day and it'd be ok. Now we just have to suffer and hope we DONT go early!

I've had an awful day for this too :( Worst heartburn ever and lots of cramps and bh's. Normally able to put up with it all but today has just been horrible. Looking forward to bed!! 89 days to go lol....x

noticed loads of us are struggling at the mo. maybe we hit a brick wall about this point realising we are near the end but still far away in some respects!! Think baby must have a growth spurt too leaving us feeling tired and sore!!

That sounds amazing a bath! We don't have a tub just a tiny shower :( some times I sit on the floor and let the water hit my back :/ even then I'm bugged a millon times!

I keep telling hubby I'm going to get a hotel room and turn my phone off for a day and not let him know where I'm at :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->