feeling strange and my body wow ( pics )

missblue

Reaction score
Hi all

I had the coil in for some months and have now decided to have it removed and try for a baby.

Coil removed.

Anyway I am a very slim person but since I have been trying to another baby i have been feeling very strange from sickness to actually been sick on a morning.

If my calculations are right, I ovulated on 21st of this month and am due on 3rd august.

Like I said above I have felt so strange as if body isn't mine sort speak. Even to eating a mint makes me feel sick.

Look at these pictures my belly is and looks weird, especially when I don't normally have a belly at all and haven't put weight on anywhere

I feel its too early to test but has anyone else experienced this?

Thanks
Missblue

Hmmm, if your only due af on the 3rd aug i would'nt think you would get a belly so soon. Maybe its just bloat or swelling from having the coil removed? If your in pain id see a doctor.

I don't know much about the coil, but does it have hormones or anything? Doesn't sound like it , but I don't know? It would be for too soon in your pregnancy if you did conceive to start getting a bigger belly. It is possible to bloat though. I would honestly say just take a test or see a doctor. Best of luck to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->